NFL GDT: 2019 NFC Wild Card Round: (4) Philadelphia Eagles vs (5) Seattle Seahawks - Seattle wins 17-9

PHISEA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
I mean you’re 20 yards from a touchdown

Why on earth is the 40 year old statue out there scrambling

Throw the ball

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Seahawks beat the Eagles by the same score twice this season, both on the road.

Third time this season a game involving the Eagles ended 17-9

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
The Packers are going to curbstomp the Seahawks. The Seahawks have horseshoes up their ass but they have a god awful secondary.

If the game is close I hope Russell wins the OT coin toss and yells "we want the ball and were going to score."

Reactions: donghabs98

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
And he got those numbers mostly from scrambling around to buy himself time, so I don’t really get now being mad at him for doing what had been working for him.
He did what he could. Backups are going to leave some plays out on the field.

For all their injuries, even when healthy, the Eagles lack playmakers on defense. Fletcher Cox and Malcolm Jenkins aren't getting younger. Other than that, don't have hardly anyone who is going to make a big play.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Most teams/scouts just say muscle mass and thought, all show no production.

shame on them.
Well, he doesn’t have a diverse route tree. But, what he runs he runs it well and has unteachable size with good speed. plus he was injured in college.

if you pair him with a 2 guys who are either a good route runner, a speed guy, or slot guy you have yourself a nice trio of receivers.

member 290103

Russell Wilson best player in the game again. Philly held in there but had no QB.

member 290103

Thanks

The Clowney pickup has been huge for Hawks thus far

It’s funny. Mostly he’s actually been a bit dissapointing...the Seahawks have no pass rush. He’s made some massive plays though and has been great against the run.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad