GDT: 2024 NHL Sharks Lottery Draft (update: We won! Sharks will pick 1st for the first time ever!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheechoo

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ Tomas Hertl #48 ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗
Dec 13, 2018
suspended in gaffa
So what was the Buccigross tweet

He posted something like we're live here for the draft lottery at x time with a picture of a complete draft board that had SJ at #1 and Utah surprisingly at #2

And then he deleted it and reposted this LOL

"Rehearsing" wink wink

Reactions: Sandisfan

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
In all seriousness, the draw already having occurred doesn’t jive with Sheng saying he’ll be locked in a room between the draw and the reveal.

I’m kinda mad that this nothingsauce has my hopes up, to be honest.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
In all seriousness, the draw already having occurred doesn’t jive with Sheng saying he’ll be locked in a room between the draw and the reveal.

I’m kinda mad that this nothingsauce has my hopes up, to be honest.
they go out of their way to make it so everyone thinks its rigged lol

Reactions: landshark

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
The Sharks winning a rehearsal draft lottery so that the NHL can claim we finally got a 1st overall pick. Expect Chicago to get the real thing.

cheechoo

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ Tomas Hertl #48 ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗
Dec 13, 2018
suspended in gaffa
Just realized Bettman planted that fake pic as a play for why the league doesn't give us #1. He's gotten his out to crown Chicago or Utah.

Fair play to him, that's intergalactic 5D chess.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
I really hope it was an actual accidental leak. I've been pulling for you guys to get Celebrini all season. Thoroughly deserved after being a competitive franchise for so long. Him playing for the Jr. Sharks is a nice added touch as well

Good luck!

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Just realized Bettman planted that fake pic as a play for why the league doesn't give us #1. He's gotten his out to crown Chicago or Utah.

Fair play to him, that's intergalactic 5D chess.
My anxious-ass doomsday brain is saying that it was the real result but to prove that they didn’t leak it, they’ll deliberately make sure to have a completely different result when they reveal it.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
I will be one of two things today:

fc4e114d-4d8f-4e48-a61a-09856f446d78_text.gif

or

giphy.gif

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
My anxious-ass doomsday brain is saying that it was the real result but to prove that they didn’t leak it, they’ll deliberately make sure to have a completely different result when they reveal it.
I want this to be true but sadly it doesn't line up with Sheng being at the actual drawing. All that tweet did was ramp up my anxiety

Reactions: themelkman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad