NBA 2019 NBA Finals (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Could have been a sweep had the raptors not shot like 15% (or whatever it was) and missed all those open shots in the third quarter of game 2 and they still almost won. The cliche “the hardest game to win is the final game” is up next with 3 cracks at it.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I am not an NBA historian so maybe someone who is can answer this is would Toronto be the worst team to ever win the title or just the worst team in the past 40 years or so?

I am not as familiar with the 60's or 70's teams but looking at them they all look like good teams not like this Raptors team that only has a chance due to injuries on the other team.

Sep 19, 2008
I am not an NBA historian so maybe someone who is can answer this is would Toronto be the worst team to ever win the title or just the worst team in the past 40 years or so?

I am not as familiar with the 60's or 70's teams but looking at them they all look like good teams not like this Raptors team that only has a chance due to injuries on the other team.

?

You're massively underrating the Raptors. They had home court in this series you know.

Reactions: Uncle Rotter

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013

Lol.

Sep 19, 2008
And by the way the injuries on the other team didn't stop the Warriors from sweeping the Trail Blazers. So there goes that excuse.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Raps fans, don’t get too antsy if the team comes out a bit tight to start Game 5. It’s to be expected considering the situation is one for the history books. They just need to get through the initial jitters and they should be fine.

I can’t see how this goes back to Oakland for Game 6 with how this series has played out thus far.

Could be a pretty historical couple days with the Raps and Blues potentially winning their first championships.

Reactions: hamzarocks

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
We are potentially 108 minutes away from the Blues and Raptors winning titles against the city of champions and an established dynasty

Wow

Sep 19, 2008
Yes because the Warriors just ghost walked through the regular season knowing that it didn't matter at all.
Warriors were pretty pedestrian in the playoffs and constantly found themselves down double digits. The narrative was that they would "come back" like they did against all those teams they fell behind by.

Yet, they only did it once in 4 games against Toronto (Game 5 TBD)

How is Toronto clobbering that Warriors team so badly? Because of D.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto

Oh look, the guy who hates toronto posting more BS. Classic

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014

Lol. They finished with the 2nd best record in the league this season, have been finishing at or near that high for a few years now, and have beaten to supposed two best teams in the league (Milwaukee and Golden State) in 7 of the last 8 playoff games.

They’re a good team.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Warriors were pretty pedestrian in the playoffs and constantly found themselves down double digits. The narrative was that they would "come back" like they did against all those teams they fell behind by.

Yet, they only did it once in 4 games against Toronto (Game 5 TBD)

How is Toronto clobbering that Warriors team so badly? Because of D.

I haven't seen much clobbering and I think they are winning because the Warriors team is missing KD and playing with at about 50%, if that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad