Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
This fan is ready

upload_2019-1-4_20-15-45.png

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
The top end of the US is there. Canada still has more depth
Not quite. Canada could easily put together two teams that would have enough talent to potentially win the Olympics/World Cup. Cant say that about USA yet.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Not quite. Canada could easily put together two teams that would have enough talent to potentially win the Olympics/World Cup. Cant say that about USA yet.

It's a good thing you get to build one, which the US will be more than capable of doing next time around.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Come next olympics, the US will have a very good team, just like Canada. They wouldn't be able to field multiple teams, but you don't have to.
USA had a very good team at the last world cup and Olympics before that too. Obviously you can't field two teams. Called a hypothetical situation.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Of all the great Canadian beer out there this dude is drinking Coors...

Kinda a Canadian. It's a very popular beer in Canada. Doesn't matter Guiness rules all beer. :)

The Molson Coors Brewing Company is a multinationalbrewing company, formed in 2005 by the merger of Molson ofCanada, and Coors of the United States. It is the world's seventh largest brewer by volume. ... Molson Coors expanded significantly after the merger of Anheuser-Busch InBev and SABMiller in October 2016.

Reactions: Fred McCarthy

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Kinda a Canadian. It's a very popular beer in Canada. Doesn't matter Guiness rules all beer. :)

The Molson Coors Brewing Company is a multinationalbrewing company, formed in 2005 by the merger of Molson ofCanada, and Coors of the United States. It is the world's seventh largest brewer by volume. ... Molson Coors expanded significantly after the merger of Anheuser-Busch InBev and SABMiller in October 2016.
Its still Coors,no excuses!
Probably a Leaf's fan anyway

Reactions: Blowfish

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

over complicating matters IMO, TC`s PP was putrid in the tournament however, I`ll stand by my belief that Hunter and his staff leaned too much on too few players, they got tired and ran outta gas. Even more infuriating to read Captain Dive was playing with a dislocated shoulder and still Hunter put him out there constantly.

I get a coach has his go to players but you can`t have 4-6 forwards sitting on the bench collecting dust during a tourney like this one IMO. Hunter blew this one IMO and in all honesty, I felt the Finns outplayed the Canadian`s and if not for DiPietro, would have been playing from behind all game

Reactions: Saxon Eric

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad