GDT: 2019 IIHF World Championship IV - Knockout round (OP Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Anyone know the prudential center wifi password? I'm sitting here at a graduation and there's shit cell service so I cant stream the game lol

Azathoth

May 25, 2017
Centre of Chaos
Hughes definitely covers a lot of ice very quickly. This game is very much like the devils last season. Not a whole lot of sustained pressure in the Russian zone where as they can seemingly do whatever they want when they have the puck in the us zone.

vtdevils2k

"Lets Go Baby!"
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia
If we draft Hughes, I definitely like the idea that others have said of Hughes with a Zacha or someone like that, that can take face-offs in the defensive zone, then they switch. He's awful at it right now lol. Will get better with more time, practice, and strength, but it will be a liability till he gets better.

Reactions: Missionhockey

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
Hughes has been flat on the ice more than the puck this game, he's flying out there, he's just gotta keep his feet under him.

Scooooooooooooot

Jul 31, 2018
If we draft Hughes, I definitely like the idea that others have said of Hughes with a Zacha or someone like that, that can take face-offs in the defensive zone, then they switch. He's awful at it right now lol. Will get better with more time, practice, and strength, but it will be a liability till he gets better.

I would Love JT Miller from Tampa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese