World Cup: 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup - III (USA wins 4th Womens World Cup)

Sep 19, 2008
I'm just glad the US is up comfortably 2-0 without any officiating controversy whatsoever. The VAR foul was blatantly a foul. I mean, if it was something like the tap or the dive in previous games then maybe I could see outrage. But that was a blatant kick.

Sep 19, 2008
To be fair the USWNT has not ever won back to back titles. They made 3 straight finals, but lost the first one to Japan in PK's. About to win their first back to back.

Sep 19, 2008
There were a lot of very angry people here. There were a lot of bitter people full of salt hating on the USWNT for perceived injustice. Whether they were too arrogant, too classless, too "can't sip tea while celebrating", too unbalanced, too blah blah blah. And all that was proven wrong. This team grinded out 2-1, 2-1-, 2-1 and 2-0 wins over some pretty f***in' tough European teams. A gauntlet of tough ass teams they could have easily lost to, but didn't. The game's come a long way since 2015. This was no cakewalk.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
There were a lot of very angry people here. There were a lot of bitter people full of salt hating on the USWNT for perceived injustice. Whether they were too arrogant, too classless, too "can't sip tea while celebrating", too unbalanced, too blah blah blah. And all that was proven wrong. This team grinded out 2-1, 2-1-, 2-1 and 2-0 wins over some pretty ****in' tough European teams. A gauntlet of tough ass teams they could have easily lost to, but didn't. The game's come a long way since 2015. This was no cakewalk.

Complaining about VAR doesnt equal disliking the US team who are very good. People just want to see soccer and not video review

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
They certainly havent played well but I would have like to see this game played out at 0-0. Fans want to see a real final. VAR decided this with the PK. I get it. Fans want that

Nope, fans don't want a 0-0 game where one team is concentrating just on defending. Holland began attacking only when they were down.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00