World Cup: 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup - III (USA wins 4th Womens World Cup)

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I scared my son celebrating that one!

Just as I predicted. Dutch are forced to open up leading to more US chances. The US is going to score a couple more. The Dutch keeper has been unbelieveable so far to keep it at 2-0.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
If there had been goal line judges in each end, they would have spotted that as well. Look up dangerous play from the rule book. Put the same situation in a men's game, say United-Liverpool in the PL, Phil Jones on Mo Salah and no one complains about a penalty.

It was called a corner though... VAR is the decider of all games now

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Man what a crappy pk call!!!! If the American player had full possession of the ball then I’d agree with the call but that’s just bad!!!

The fact that the ref missed it in real time is what’s unbelievable. This post is a joke right?

You can always tell who has just started watching soccer when the major tournaments come around

Reactions: Jussi

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I wouldn't be shocked
Ah cmon, they are just a clear cut better team then anyone else right now.

This is the same stuff you hear from the fans of other teams here at HF when Canada wins in hockey, the refs this and the refs that. It's just sour grapes because they are the top dog, nothing else.

Give them the credit they deserve, they are the best womens football team in the world.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad