Euro: 2019 Europa League Finals:

Who takes home the trophy?

• Total voters

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Yep, nothing about this feels like a final. It's very strange. The intensity of the game and the crowd is extremely low.
I mean I can barely see the game because the camera is so far away. The fans are as far away... can’t blame the fans for low intensity when they’re so far away.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I mean I can barely see the game because the camera is so far away. The fans are as far away... can’t blame the fans for low intensity when they’re so far away.

Well, there's no fans of the clubs there in part because there were no hotels to put them in. This is only final where I think they've ever had these problems with the infrastructure of the location. At least next years are in Istanbul and Poland. They are talking about having the 2021 final in Georgia though, I think that would be just as bad. Tbilisi is a very nice city but you shouldn't have a football final there.

Reactions: Gecklund

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Well, there's no fans of the clubs there in part because there were no hotels to put them in. This is only final where I think they've ever had these problems with the infrastructure of the location. At least next years are in Istanbul and Poland. They are talking about having the 2021 final in Georgia though, I think that would be just as bad. Tbilisi is a very nice city but you shouldn't have a football final there.

You'd think that UEFA would learn their lesson after this...said no one ever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad