Euro: 2019 Europa League Finals:

Who takes home the trophy?

• Total voters

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I'm probably more interested in the trophy than the CL. I mean, I'd love it and the money would help, but I'm honestly not sure we're ready for it qualitywise.

I don't think the squad is ready either but the best way of getting CL ready is to be in the CL :p.

Apparently some of the off season links are interested in joining Arsenal but they are hesitant with no CL

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I don't think the squad is ready either but the best way of getting CL ready is to be in the CL :p.

Apparently some of the off season links are interested in joining Arsenal but they are hesitant with no CL

Definitely true. Best way to trend is upwards :)

I'm definitely nervous about this game. If it were just some decent European team, I would probably be resigned to losing ahead of time and pleasantly surprised for anything better, but the problem is that Chelsea is a team that I feel we very well could beat, perhaps even should if there's any basis to the turmoil there. But turmoil or no, they're still a team that can score goals, especially in light of our back line.

Reactions: robertmac43

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I'm definitely nervous about this game. If it were just some decent European team, I would probably be resigned to losing ahead of time and pleasantly surprised for anything better, but the problem is that Chelsea is a team that I feel we very well could beat, perhaps even should if there's any basis to the turmoil there. But turmoil or no, they're still a team that can score goals, especially in light of our back line.

The nervous are definitely at a high. Having Maitland-Niles shadowing Hazard on the wing makes me especially nervous. He has had moments that show he belongs at this level, but they have been inconsistent.

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
I think I'll root for Arsenal in this one. They are more fun in Europe (please draw Bayern again) than Chelsea. Plus, it seems that Chelsea missing out on the CL will bring more chaos than it would to Arsenal (possible transfer ban, Hazard Madrid stuff, manager, etc). That could also be fun.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I think I'll root for Arsenal in this one. They are more fun in Europe (please draw Bayern again) than Chelsea. Plus, it seems that Chelsea missing out on the CL will bring more chaos than it would to Arsenal (possible transfer ban, Hazard Madrid stuff, manager, etc). That could also be fun.

Chelsea have already qualified for the CL for next year

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Mesut Özil needs to work his absolute hardest too play Emerys high pressing style, keep Jorginho out of the game and supply Aubameyang and Lacazette with scoring chances, if he doesn't put in a performance his future could be questioned.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Super nervous for this one, I get that Chelsea is going through some motions here and there, but you cannot count out Hazard and Sarri's genius. Losing Ramsey really really sucks because that means Ozil is playing, but if Kante can't play for them I would consider that a wash perhaps even a bigger loss for Chelsea.

Which channel is this on nowadays? Hopefully something that offers free streaming.
TNT lad.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Super nervous for this one, I get that Chelsea is going through some motions here and there, but you cannot count out Hazard and Sarri's genius. Losing Ramsey really really sucks because that means Ozil is playing, but if Kante can't play for them I would consider that a wash perhaps even a bigger loss for Chelsea.

TNT lad.
I think it will be on YouTube as well

I’m watching the pregame on BT Sports 2 then I’ll swith to DAZN for the kick off

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Wow lol was the Kante stuff mind games? Awesome!

Nah, I doubt it. They were saying he was a 50/50 - I think the only situation in which he wasn't gonna start was if he was either A. at risk of re-aggravating and being out for far longer if he played or B. gonna be like Diego Costa in the 2014 UCL Final and have to come off after 10 minutes. I was expecting him to start.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->