Euro: 2019 Europa League Finals:

Who takes home the trophy?

• Total voters

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Chelsea has the better manager and the best player. Arsenal has the better overall team even though their manager isn't great to the point of causing failure in the league, and they did better in winning these one-offs. It's tough to choose.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
If Arsenal win and City get a CL ban does that mean United will get into the CL?

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
If I'm being honest, I think Chelsea has the better chance, but there was no way I could vote for them

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
His last game in Chelsea and all, I feel like Hazard going to take matters into his own hands and win it for Chelsea. At times he just has those games and I think this will be one of those

Last edited:

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
One would think Arsenal want this more than Chelsea. On the other hand you know Chelsea would absolutely love to snatch away our only chance of playing Champions League next season. I expect nothing but Chelsea coming up big in this game.

My only demand from Arsenal in this game is that they fight for their f***ing lives. We need this so bad and the players should be aware of that. Playing in Europa League for a third straight year would be a huge blow for this clubs future. With rumours claming we only have 40 million to buy players for in the summer if we're not playing in the Champions League next season it's not an understatement saying this final will decide how the upcoming season will be like.

Will miss Ramsey here. Our special player when it comes to finals.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I actually think Arsenal might do it. Their problem is they are bad defensively. The best player in the match is certainly Hazard, but Emery has won a couple of these. I think that takes it.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I think it would've been an easy win if Ramsey was fit. He owns Kante. Now I'd say 50/50.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Chelsea has the better manager and the best player. Arsenal has the better overall team even though their manager isn't great to the point of causing failure in the league, and they did better in winning these one-offs. It's tough to choose.

Confused by "better overall team" - there are three guys for Arsenal who I'd put in Chelsea's starting XI, and one is injured and heading to Turin.

Arsenal have had our number in the last few match-ups, but I think we'll win. Hazard is one of the best big game players in the world, and this team is filled with guys who have good records in high pressure matches. The team will really want to deprive Arsenal of a UCL spot.

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
Confused by "better overall team" - there are three guys for Arsenal who I'd put in Chelsea's starting XI, and one is injured and heading to Turin.

Arsenal have had our number in the last few match-ups, but I think we'll win. Hazard is one of the best big game players in the world, and this team is filled with guys who have good records in high pressure matches. The team will really want to deprive Arsenal of a UCL spot.

Yeah, but that goes both ways. Kanté and Hazard of course are the only Chelseaplayers i would really like at Arsenal. The rest pretty "meh".

Reactions: robertmac43

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
RLC out with ruptured achilles, so also out for start of next season just like Hudson-Odoi. Next season could be a rough one.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
RLC out with ruptured achilles, so also out for start of next season just like Hudson-Odoi. Next season could be a rough one.
That hurts, even more so if Kante also misses the EL final here. RLC is far better than Barkley or Kovacic.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
That hurts, even more so if Kante also misses the EL final here. RLC is far better than Barkley or Kovacic.
Yeah. While Kante is fantastic, I think Kovacic can do a better job at replacing that role in the short-term than Barkley or Kovacic can replace RLC in the short-term. Hazard is going to pretty much be on his own attacking island again.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
The idea that Mkhitaryan won't be able to play is absurd.

How in the world they're playing there is beyond me. It's one thing to have a big enough stadium. But another entirely to have an airport that can't do more than 15k passengers a day.

Reactions: robertmac43

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
How in the world they're playing there is beyond me. It's one thing to have a big enough stadium. But another entirely to have an airport that can't do more than 15k passengers a day.

Honestly! If only it was as easy as just moving the game to Wembley or something along those lines

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
The idea that Mkhitaryan won't be able to play is absurd.

Pretty sure he was allowed to?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad