NCAA GDT: 2019 CFP National Championship Game: (1) Alabama Crimson Tide vs (2) Clemson Tigers

who ya got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I think Clemson should have milked the clock more. Alabama could very well get points here now and get the ball to start the second half.

Reactions: HisIceness

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I get why folks are sick of these two teams. But it's hardly their fault.

The four teams that should have reached the playoff did.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Saban conceding. I'm a bit shocked but they need the half to collect themselves I suppose.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I get why folks are sick of these two teams. But it's hardly their fault.

The four teams that should have reached the playoff did.

I mean, Clemson is absolutely beatable even in the ACC. Off the top of my head, UNC, NC State, Pitt, Syracuse, Texas A&M, Notre Dame (i think), and someone else (Georgia Tech maybe?) have come close if not beaten them once in their 4 year run here. At some point two teams have to seal the deal in the same season.

Alabama will probably be back in the playoffs again next season.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I mean, Clemson is absolutely beatable even in the ACC. Off the top of my head, UNC, NC State, Pitt, Syracuse, Texas A&M, Notre Dame (i think), and someone else (Georgia Tech maybe?) have come close if not beaten them once in their 4 year run here. At some point two teams have to seal the deal in the same season.

Alabama will probably be back in the playoffs again next season.
Same could be said for Alabama though.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I honestly have no idea why Bama gave up there. They had all of their timeouts.

Edit: I mean, it was third down, and if they missed, Clemson would have time left (but no timeouts). But still...

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Here come the halftime entertainment complainers

They ALL SUCK and they NEED TO GO. Not the complainers, the halftime shows. They're never gunna get something that pleases the masses, with different tastes it's just impossible. This dude looks like hes on meth anphetamines or something. He looks completly drugged out but that is most of the entertainment industry for you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad