NCAA GDT: 2019 CFP National Championship Game: (1) Alabama Crimson Tide vs (2) Clemson Tigers

who ya got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
The silly early odds are out for next year. I agree with the top 3.

See the way-too-early 2019-20 college football national championship odds

I can't see Penn State being the best team in the Big Ten with McSorley leaving. I'm surprised it's not Michigan and Ohio State tied. Ohio State has to hope Fields is allowed to dress. If they are allowed to have him they should beat Michigan and Penn State. Michigan State is also at home. Now, the game is at Michigan but should it really matter?

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
The silly early odds are out for next year. I agree with the top 3.

See the way-too-early 2019-20 college football national championship odds

I can't see Penn State being the best team in the Big Ten with McSorley leaving. I'm surprised it's not Michigan and Ohio State tied. Ohio State has to hope Fields is allowed to dress. If they are allowed to have him they should beat Michigan and Penn State. Michigan State is also at home. Now, the game is at Michigan but should it really matter?

They will do fine with or without Fields. Martell will move the offense.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Interesting.....Michigan LB coach also coming to Ohio State. I know it's hard to pass up jobs but 2 coaches going to join the rival? That's surely interesting. I think this is it for Harbaugh. If he doesn't beat Ohio State at home with a senior QB and without Urban coching he may think he just won't be able to beat him.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
They will do fine with or without Fields. Martell will move the offense.

The schedule is even easier than this year if you consider Penn State and Michigan State are at home but everything will come down to Ann Arbor Thanksgiving weekend. Getting two coaches from Michigan's defensive staff may help, but we also killed that D. Mattison may have to create some new schemes as Harbaugh will know how he runs a D.

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
Interesting.....Michigan LB coach also coming to Ohio State. I know it's hard to pass up jobs but 2 coaches going to join the rival? That's surely interesting. I think this is it for Harbaugh. If he doesn't beat Ohio State at home with a senior QB and without Urban coching he may think he just won't be able to beat him.

As a UM fan I do not disagree. Now or never for Harbaugh to win the Big 10 and beat OSU. Hardest games all at home next year with a senior QB and a stellar group of WRs next year. That's not to say he is canned if he doesnt produce the goods but that seat will be hot.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
As a UM fan I do not disagree. Now or never for Harbaugh to win the Big 10 and beat OSU. Hardest games all at home next year with a senior QB and a stellar group of WRs next year. That's not to say he is canned if he doesnt produce the goods but that seat will be hot.

People hate firing alumni at their alma mater. I do think he could end up walking. It's interesting that some of his staff have suddenly left for the enemy.

Way too early for jobs that will be open but....I think ND in college might be open. I can see this being Kelly's window. It's now or never.

What NFL jobs might be open? Washington comes to mind. I wouldn't rule out Minnesota. Buffalo could go either way in my opinion. Unless they have a good year then that debate doesn't exist. I think if they repeat this season, Atlanta and Carolina may be open. I think Bill O'Brein has to win a playoff game to keep his job in Houston. If the Steelers achieve like this year Tomlin may get the boot finally but who knows there. I'd put solid money on Jacksonville being open.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad