Rumor: 2019-2020 Trade Rumours and Free Agent Discussion Version 5.1 | Pre-Deadline Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JH21

Oct 20, 2019
I don't know that site, but if even one iota of that hog wash is true and we lost G, Newhook or Timmons for a washed Price I'll be extremely angry and probably say things I'll later regret about Joe.

I see that site on Facebook. They literally come up with a rediculous trade every day. Zero credibility

Reactions: McMetal

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I know absolutely nothing about him, but I'm liking the 24 points and 3 shorties. Does that mean he's good on the PK? Our Calvert went down and now we have a hole on the PK.

he’s basically a 40 point kind of winger who can play on the PK. He has talent, but he seems to be pretty streaky. He started off strong after Ottawa acquired him, but he really cooled off. You wouldn’t have to give up much to get him. 3rd or 4th round pick likely gets it done.

Reactions: sethro109

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I know absolutely nothing about him, but I'm liking the 24 points and 3 shorties. Does that mean he's good on the PK? Our Calvert went down and now we have a hole on the PK.
Was super overrated for a short period of time in Tampa because he was playing with Stamkos and Kucherov. He was later traded to the Rags and was bad, their fans couldn't wait to get rid of him. Ended up in Ottawa because they needed some players to play this year like him, Boedker and Duclair.

We don't want him.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
he’s basically a 40 point kind of winger who can play on the PK. He has talent, but he seems to be pretty streaky. He started off strong after Ottawa acquired him, but he really cooled off. You wouldn’t have to give up much to get him. 3rd or 4th round pick likely gets it done.
Hey I'm all for cheap depth at PK for this team. We have a serious problem there. I'd gladly send over a 4th.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Was super overrated for a short period of time in Tampa because he was playing with Stamkos and Kucherov. He was later traded to the Rags and was bad, their fans couldn't wait to get rid of him. Ended up in Ottawa because they needed some players to play this year like him, Boedker and Duclair.

We don't want him.
That's a bit disappointing. I wouldn't even care if he only saw PK time. I'd be fine with double shifting Mack with the 3rd or 4th anyway. He seems to always produce with bottom 6 guys oddly enough. Our special teams will be the death of us though...... Why can't we find us a Hagelin?

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Kaut is good on the PK

Found this image on Twitter...

ERB5f53X0AEqAhf

JH21

Oct 20, 2019
G- Henrik Lundqvist (8.5m x 2 years)
RW- Pavel Buchnevich (3.25m then RFA)

For

2020 1st
2020 3rd
C- Tyson Jost
G- Pavel Francouz
C- Vlad Kamanev

--------------

RD- Josh Manson (4.1m x 2)

For

D- Connor Timmins
RW- Martin Kaut
------------

Jean-Gabriel Pageau (extended)

For

D- Nikita Zadorov

Kreider - Mack - Burakovsky
Landeskog - Pageau - Buchnevich
Nichushkin - Compher - Donskoi
Nieto - Bellmare - Tynan

*Rantanen
*Kadri
*Calvert

Graves - Makar
Girard - Manson
Cole - EJ

Lundqvist
*Grubauer

Healthy squad:

Kreider - Mack - Rantanen
Landeskog - Kadri - Burakovsky
Nichushkin - Pageau - Buchnevich
Calvert- Bellmare - Donskoi
Compher

Reactions: cgf

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I hope LOC gets the callup. Tynan was hilariously useless tonight against Tampa. He's an AHL star but has zero to offer at the NHL level, Jost can skate circles around him. LOC has speed to burn and a high motor. His ceiling is low but I like his odds of contributing the bare minimum more than Dries, Megna, and Tynan.

It would be cool to see Kaut or Bowers make an NHL appearance, but it seems like they're determined not to do that, and I can see their perspective. They have growing to do and the AHL is still a positive place for their development.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Other fanbases: NoW wItH tHeSe InJuRiEs We CaN gEt NeWhOoK aNd ByRaM!
Vultures are circling again. At least we know we're not fanboying and overrating them if every fanbase in the league is trying to pry then loose.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
We should all prepare ourselves for “we’re treating getting Rantanen and Kadri back as our rentals this season.”

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Joe will do something, but it won't be the guys we really want that he brings in. It'll be a reclamation project, or some 2nd or 3rd tier guys no one is expecting, and it will be more of a hockey trade than throwing picks away for rentals.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
That 2C hole is burning.

On one hand you’d probably think Kadri will be back for playoffs so Sakic doesn’t need to really replace him. On the other hand, Tyson Jost/JTC are still our 3C when fully healthy. Colorado is at a point asset and cap wise where they can have the luxury of a 2C caliber player as their 3C. Because of this I want them to make a move to fill that position.

Domi, Danault (LONG SHOT), Trochek, Tierny, Pageau, Jeff Carter, Koivu, Staal etc should all be possible targets here. Let’s expand our foundation to a point that keeps us as a threat to win the division while banged up, and go over the top with crazy depth once healthy.

Tyson Jost started the game poorly last night but had an incredible third period. Let’s hope Bergevin likes what he saw.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
That 2C hole is burning.

On one hand you’d probably think Kadri will be back for playoffs so Sakic doesn’t need to really replace him. On the other hand, Tyson Jost/JTC are still our 3C when fully healthy. Colorado is at a point asset and cap wise where they can have the luxury of a 2C caliber player as their 3C. Because of this I want them to make a move to fill that position.

Domi, Danault (LONG SHOT), Trochek, Tierny, Pageau, Jeff Carter, Koivu, Staal etc should all be possible targets here. Let’s expand our foundation to a point that keeps us as a threat to win the division while banged up, and go over the top with crazy depth once healthy.

Tyson Jost started the game poorly last night but had an incredible third period. Let’s hope Bergevin likes what he saw.

It would have been nice if the f***ing GM recognized and addressed this prior to Kadri's injury, but hes drinking the same koolaid you all were right after the injury apparently.

Oh, and we're all supposed to change that rating to a 5 btw. So everyone get on that.

Its been obvious losing Kadri pretty much neutered the offense because now we have three 4Cs trying to play 2, 3, 4 on the roster. It wasn't difficult to predict either.

It's all ok though, its fine, we'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad