Rumor: 2019-2020 Trade Rumours and Free Agent Discussion Version 5.1 | Pre-Deadline Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
You guys are going to be so disappointed when all that happens is our regular AHL for AHL player trade and Sakic says "I like what we have in the room already".

Reactions: cgf

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
I mean, who else gets to add a literal reanimated corpse to their team at the deadline? You have to admit it's an advantage.

if we bring Jumbo Joe (as someone suggested in the main boards one of these days), this post could still be applied. :sarcasm:

on a serious note, I want Kreider at the TD. could live with Toffoli, I guess.

Reactions: Avsboy

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I mean, who else gets to add a literal reanimated corpse to their team at the deadline? You have to admit it's an advantage.
They are in a strange place. The Avalanche are at least a year ahead of schedule on the rebuild and are counting on assets joining the team starting next season that before going all in for a title. Sakic has to have his cake and eat it too on the trade front this year.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Also, Hertl to Avs 2.0 please.
"Colin Wilson is essentially our rental addition."
It's funny though because everyone is doing their exact best to prevent what type of injury he has/had. Every single quote - both on television and articles - which mentions injured Avs, only say that "Wilson has successfully had surgery ̶t̶o̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ on a lower-body injury". No word on if it's a hip flexor or groin or the black plague...we don't know if he's out for the entire year...

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Wilson would be a welcome addition over Jost and probably Nieto and Kamenev.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
The guy I want right now is Dillon. Bump Graves off the PK all the time, and he might make a better partner for Makar at even strength too.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
There is no reason for San Jose to trade Meier or Hertl, unfortunately...those are literally their two young stars. Why would an aging team trade one of it's two best young players...? Not happening.

Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

JH21

Oct 20, 2019
Wilson would be a welcome addition over Jost and probably Nieto and Kamenev.

I like Kamanev's game this year. He is growing into a nice looking center for us and has flashed some offensive upside. He definitely offers more than Jost. Nieto plays a nice game on the 4th line too. We need his energy.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
I like Kamanev's game this year. He is growing into a nice looking center for us and has flashed some offensive upside. He definitely offers more than Jost. Nieto plays a nice game on the 4th line too. We need his energy.

Wilson brings a ruggedness that none of them bring. He's an NHLer more than all of them. Not that I don't like some of what Kamenev and Nieto bring, but Wilson just has more to offer.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
There is no reason for San Jose to trade Meier or Hertl, unfortunately...those are literally their two young stars. Why would an aging team trade one of it's two best young players...? Not happening.
I know it would probably include Byram, but I think Hertl's contract situation is something to keep our eye on. Sure he's signed, but him being Duchene 2.0 is going to come quite fast and he might not want to re-sign, especially in two years Sharks could realistically be a re-tooling club.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Go all for broke! Use our two 1st's, 2nd, Toronto's 3rd, Newhook and Timmins to aquire Pageau, Kreider and Hertl. Our picks and prospect poll will be in shambles, but we might get a cup.

JH21

Oct 20, 2019
Probably opening another can of worms here... But Timo Meier is on the short list of players I would move Byram for.

Hmm.

Potential top pairing Dman or a 23 year old 30/30 winger.

It's tough but I'd stick to the Dman. They are harder to find.

Reactions: arun
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad