Rumor: 2019-2020 Trade Rumours and Free Agent Discussion - Trilogy of Five

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Maybe, on the communication thing. It does seem more common these days. People don't speak to each other in an open minded tone as often. Maybe I'm getting old, but it is damn arrogant to throw your opinion out as fact based commentary.

There is a lot up in the air. I enjoy the discussions on what's going on, and what we need as a team. Or how things might end up. I just get sick of the definitive opinions people keep throwing out, and then watching it change daily based on if we won or lost the last game.

Nah, you right. Will do better moving forward babe.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Nah, you right. Will do better moving forward babe.

The funny part is you are one of the people that goes out of their way to touch on both sides of a discussion in most of your posts. You just get in arguments with people who don't have any interest in having a two way discussion a lot.

I do that all the time :dunno:

I know, jk ;)

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Or on the flip side, people that are high on a player flood the board with praise when said player is playing well.

Bingo, and because that player is playing well, others -- who hold more neutral POVs -- will engage more on that topic with the stans.

Actually sometimes the larger arguments seem reactionary. Negative or positive. Then you end up with only two groups to fit into, and any comment on a subject is viewed or taken with preconceived bias.

It makes it difficult to have discussions in real time.

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
Maybe I'm getting old, but it is damn arrogant to throw your opinion out as fact based commentary.

Yes CobraAcesS, you are getting old. And my opinion (on everything) is solely fact based commentary. Nothing more, nothing less!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad