Rumor: 2019-2020 Trade Rumours and Free Agent Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I just realized that Voracek does not score that many goals, he’s more of a playmaker and I think we lack snipers. I like him though and would be open to get him if the price was right and he was the best alternative.

Our #2C is more of a shooter. :dunno:

Actually was kind of hoping that if Bura went cold he'd start to setup Kadri more, but that line got broken up pretty quickly with these injuries.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
He is a cancer. Every team he has been on has sucked. I want nothing to do with him.

Our team sucked always with Landeskog, ROR, Stastny, Duchene or MacKinnon I guess they all suck as well. Its bad argument. Hockey is not basketball. McDavid is a great example. The best player in hockey but the Edmonton keeps struggling.

Reactions: cgf

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Hall would be nice. However, his next contract is going to look awful a few years from now and would ruin our cap situation.

Getting him purely as a rental does not make much sense to me either. We need a legit top 6 winger that will stay here at least a few seasons or it will be the same issue once again next season.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
Hall would be nice. However, his next contract is going to look awful a few years from now and would ruin our cap situation.

Getting him purely as a rental does not make much sense to me either. We need a legit top 6 winger that will stay here at least a few seasons or it will be the same issue once again next season.

Sakic will offer Hall a 5 year deal and a chance to win the cup. Maybe some other team will give him 7 years.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Sakic offered Panarin a monster deal, the only thing that has changed since then is Kadri is in for Barrie. If Sakic thought he could manage Panarin’s contract into the cap, I don’t see why he couldn’t with Hall.

If Hall becomes available, and the Avs have the pieces to get him and re-sign him, they have to do it. Deal with the bad contracts later. If they’re ever going to become a legit contender, there will be a price to pay way down the line.

Can’t waste these golden years of the MacKinnon/Kadri contracts.

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Sakic will offer Hall a 5 year deal and a chance to win the cup. Maybe some other team will give him 7 years.
Then that other team is signing him. Hall is going to get paid and it will be an awful contract just a few seasons after it has been announced. Don't see the longevity in his game, his decline is starting and the fact that he can't stay healthy does not help.

Last edited:

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I want sakic to trade for Gusev. Won't cost much, and he needs a shot. Heck trade Nichuskin for him!
He cost New Jersey a second and a third. They aren’t trading him for any less than what they paid. Plus he doesn’t know how to play away from the puck and he isn’t really doing much with the puck either.

Reactions: LTC Pain

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
First, let's cry a little: :cry:

Second, is Sakic on the phone with Dorion yet? Value is rising quickly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad