Rumor: 2019-2020 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Thread XIV: We Talk About Pizza...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan

Prettty prettty good

At least he still gets paid, so I don't have to feel too bad for him.

There are no interesting legit rumours at this time.

I'll summarize the Avs stuff for you: Totally going to be aggressive and surprise a lot of people with some offers no one saw coming. Probably won't do much. Won't target big fish. Need a goalie. Happy with goalie. Defense! We good on D. More snipers! Actually happy with the offense up front, could use more defensive forwards though. Don't worry, we have Jost.

This reminds me of SaW 8.. Or Sceam 4..

This analogy fits both the scare factor not being there anymore, and the ridiculousness.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
OEL sent an ultimatum to AZ: trade me by Friday to BOS or VAN or there will be no trade at all.

Enjoy handing out NMC's, GMs.

Vancouver would be looking pretty nasty next year if they can get OEL. Providing they don’t give up much off their current roster.

Last edited:

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
You obviously take the one liter carton of milk from the fridge, you pour the milk in a mug, then microwave the milk and mix instant cocoa powder into the hot milk. What are you guys talking about?
I know we have some Swedes on here, how's Kebab Pizza?
Very good.

Reactions: Murzu

EscapedGoat

Jun 15, 2012
Any of you had a shawarma pizza or is that a local thing?

It's the nastiest, ugliest looking thing you've ever seen and it's impossible to not eat an entire pizza in one sitting.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
You obviously take the one liter carton of milk from the fridge, you pour the milk in a mug, then microwave the milk and mix instant cocoa powder into the hot milk. What are you guys talking about?

Very good.

You guys are talking about lamb?

UvSX.gif

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Remember a year ago when folks on here were clamouring for Sakic to sign Ferland in UFA? Good times.

Reactions: MarkT

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
No, it's beef.

I thought Shawarma was lamb most of the time?

Shawarma is a dish in Middle Eastern cuisine consisting of meat cut into thin slices, stacked in a cone-like shape, and roasted on a slowly-turning vertical rotisserie or spit. Originally made of lamb or mutton, today's shawarma may also be chicken, turkey, beef, or veal. Wikipedia
Place of origin: Ottoman Empire
Alternative names: chawarma, shaurma, showarma, other variations
Similar dishes: Doner kebab, al pastor, gyros
Serving temperature: Hot

Azrael89

Feb 13, 2017
At least he still gets paid, so I don't have to feel too bad for him.

This reminds me of SaW 8.. Or Sceam 4..

This analogy fits both the scare factor not being there anymore, and the ridiculousness.
I liked Scream 4. It wasn't at all scary though.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
What's the issue here?

It's a no go, at least in Finland. So many better toppings.

Are you on board with Fika (or something like it) like your neighbors?

What about taco Fridays? Is that “a thing” there like in Sweden?

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Remember a year ago when folks on here were clamouring for Sakic to sign Ferland in UFA? Good times.
I had a similar thought when Alzner got bought out earlier today. That's a far worse story than Ferland on LTIR though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad