Rumor: 2019-2020 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Thread XIV: We Talk About Pizza...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I’m from the part of North America furthest away from Colorado and I’m glad I can still contribute to this conversation because I have to send a vouch for Cosmos Pizza. Had it a few times in Denver and it’s probably my favorite pizza I’ve ever had anywhere. Their spicy ranch is money.
Cosmos is moneyyyyy. Nothing better than getting plastered and having one of those huge slices at 1:30 am :laugh:

Reactions: SaltySkywalker

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I remember when eating the dry instant ramen noodles was a thing, sacrilegious. I don't go around munching on a box of uncooked KD.

Also, you were just doing it like Hong Kong cafes. Lunch meats are super popular in a lot of those dishes.

I knew those places used crappy frozen meet sliced thin sometimes, but not like that rotfl.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Beau Jo's pizza is pretty good.

RIP Boulder location.
Definitely to this, Idaho Springs is I think their original location and that building has so much history. I think the one in Evergreen is a bit prettier with the river running behind it right next to a mountain. It's damn expensive though, I didn't know what I was doing one time and ordered a medium size piece which turned out to be 45 bucks lol.

I love me some Nick 'n' Willy's, I just think it's a good blend of sauce, cheese, and ingredients. It sucks that there are like two locations nowadays with one being in the middle of effin' nowhere at Lake Dillon.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Setting your sights a bit high. Kinda like expecting to walk into Little Caesars and ordering a margherita pizza and expecting it to come out from a woodfire oven.
tenor.gif

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
I just realized that the last couple of hockey based threads I have posted on have been sarcastically declaring that the Avs have found their solution to the depth issues with buyouts...but I am also fully anticipating that those are going to be our moves.

Welcome to the Avs Jack Johnson and Alex Wennberg.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I’m sure this has been discussed, but with the reports that Tampa is looking to make a bunch of moves I’d sniff around them to see what’s available.

Palat and Cernak could be nice fits if the price is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad