Rumor: 2019-2020 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Thread XIV: We Talk About Pizza...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
I got microwaving the peperoni, get it nice and crisp.

The thing I remember most about the microwaves at school is when kids would microwave their chocolate milk and forget about it and stink up the whole cafeteria.
wait what microwaving chocolate milk, is that a thing? So it's like hot chocolate almost?

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
pineapple and jalapenos on pizza is actually pretty f***ing good

Sounds better than without jalapenos. To me for some reason the combination of ham, pineapple and pizza tastes like ketchup.

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
Sounds better than without jalapenos. To me for some reason the combination of ham, pineapple and pizza tastes like ketchup.
I've been vegetarian for around 5 years but I never liked Ham and Pineapple together, if I wanted meat on it I'd always go Pineapple Pepperoni and Jalapenos

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site

One of my best friends basically only ate Hawaiian pizza. Even when we started making decent money and would go on double dates, he'd have to pick somewhere that would make Hawaiian pizza. Needless to say, got used to it pretty quick.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I was always horrified by the people that baked their pizza lunchables

This probably comes from people using the oven to reheat pizza. It is better.. I want one of those really expensive microwaves that has the convection feature just for this purpose lol.

Lunchables are not pizza tho.. So..

I got microwaving the peperoni, get it nice and crisp.

The thing I remember most about the microwaves at school is when kids would microwave their chocolate milk and forget about it and stink up the whole cafeteria.

Kids do weird shit. I once made a hamburger patty that was long to fit on a sub roll. Also I was making stir-fry out of Ramen in the 90s before it became cool. Although I was putting lunch meat in it instead of peppers and steak. I was 14 tho..

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014
The trade talks are so slow that I come in here and find an extensive conversation about pizza lmao, awesome.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
One of my best friends basically only ate Hawaiian pizza. Even when we started making decent money and would go on double dates, he'd have to pick somewhere that would make Hawaiian pizza. Needless to say, got used to it pretty quick.

Wait.."only ate hawaiian pizza and no other kind of pizza" or "only ate hawaiian pizza and no other kind of food"??

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
This probably comes from people using the oven to reheat pizza. It is better.. I want one of those really expensive microwaves that has the convection feature just for this purpose lol.

Lunchables are not pizza tho.. So..

Kids do weird shit. I once made a hamburger patty that was long to fit on a sub roll. Also I was making stir-fry out of Ramen in the 90s before it became cool. Although I was putting lunch meat in it instead of peppers and steak. I was 14 tho..

I remember when eating the dry instant ramen noodles was a thing, sacrilegious. I don't go around munching on a box of uncooked KD.

Also, you were just doing it like Hong Kong cafes. Lunch meats are super popular in a lot of those dishes.

Reactions: S3rkie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad