Prospect Info: 2019-2020 Prospect Development Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finster8

aka-Ant Hill Harry
Jan 18, 2015
Grimsby
How was Porco? He seems to be developing at a consistent rate and will get top 6 min. and PP+PK. in Saginaw. Helps his confidence, maturity and leadership a good year to see Nick put up some serious numbers. Best of luck for Dallas ( favorite NFL Team ) Stars this season.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
How was Porco? He seems to be developing at a consistent rate and will get top 6 min. and PP+PK. in Saginaw. Helps his confidence, maturity and leadership a good year to see Nick put up some serious numbers. Best of luck for Dallas ( favorite NFL Team ) Stars this season.

I never saw any of the games myself but people in this thread were pretty happy with this play overall.

Reactions: Finster8

serp

Jan 17, 2016

He mostly played on the 4th line with not so great linemates but he was noticeable. Got a couple of chances off rushes and quite a few chances in general . Didn't score more than once though.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017

Pretty good. More noticeable in the first couple games than the last two. Limited minutes.. given his age I would say he had a good tournament -- if he was 1-2-3 years older I would say it was a bad tournament.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
What does felhaber project as at the NHL level, or do you guys think he will ever even become an nhl regular?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
What does felhaber project as at the NHL level, or do you guys think he will ever even become an nhl regular?

tenor.gif

First he has to play some actual games in Pre-Season and the AHL to make a judgement.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
He’s a hard one to judge . Looked good in traverse city . Seems to have a lot of hustle and is pretty fast .I would expect him to do good in Texas this year .

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

He really impressed me in this tournament and I think he's a guy that will earn a call-up this season. He's who I'm predicting to lead the Texas Stars in points this season too so I have high hopes for him (bold prediction I suppose). Lot of skill and nice speed to his game which is nice to see

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Who is even currently in the OHL ? Damiani , Douglas and Porco . I think thats all of them right now. Will be 5 when Dellandrea and Harley get send to their junior teams ( unless crazy stuff happens ) but thats not all that many .

Last edited:

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Damiani isn't playing.. wonder if its that lingering injury issue or just given rest after camp.

1967th Heaven

Aug 31, 2012
You guys have some really exciting prospects! I swear three or four times in the past year I've looked at some guy performing well in the O and then look into him more and he turns out to be a Stars prospect.

Great to hear that Harley is exceeding expectations so far, is he likely to make the opening night lineup?

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
You guys have some really exciting prospects! I swear three or four times in the past year I've looked at some guy performing well in the O and then look into him more and he turns out to be a Stars prospect.

Great to hear that Harley is exceeding expectations so far, is he likely to make the opening night lineup?

Dallas sucks at drafting.

Reactions: 1967th Heaven

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017

I would say it’s unlikely but he is making it a hard decision for them .

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014

Probably not going to make it this year, but lots want to see him get 9 games in.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Harley with 2 apples for Mississauga tonight . Hopefully he tears it up down there . He has a good shot at making Canada for the wjc.

Reactions: Smelling Salt

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
I’d be shocked if he didn’t make the world juniors at this point. His biggest competition on the left side is Byram (lock), Smith (likely NHL), and McIssac on the left side. Maybe I’m biased but Harley brings more than McIssac to the team.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Harley with a goal and an assist tonight (3rd straight night with a game too). 8 shots on goal as well

Porco, Douglas, and Dellandrea all with no points tonight.

Harley goal - Terrible quality but still

Reactions: Smelling Salt

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Feels like Harley is going to absolutely terrorize the OHL this year.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Good . Hope he has a year like Heiskanen had in 2017/18 and then jump into the NHL next year . Polaks spot will be open and Sekera is UFA so there's that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad