Prospect Info: 2019-2020 Prospect Development Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
By the way Harley also has a good shot because its very likely the Stars will lose a decent amount of cap thanks to overages from bonus contracts. Don't think there's too much room to sign anyone.

If the coaching staff stays around i'll say Harley makes the team. If not who knows.

I think Honka would've made more of an impact with the Stars if Ruff stayed coach for longer. He seemed to be a fan.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
By the way Harley also has a good shot because its very likely the Stars will lose a decent amount of cap thanks to overages from bonus contracts. Don't think there's too much room to sign anyone.
They have 17mil (with no cap growth) and 8 roster spots to fill

Faksa will get a raise but shouldn't get much of one, and they'll need a backup goalie.
But they'd have space even with bonus overages.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
They have 17mil (with no cap growth) and 8 roster spots to fill

Faksa will get a raise but shouldn't get much of one, and they'll need a backup goalie.
But they'd have space even with bonus overages.

I'm fairly certain Hintz will get a very big payraise.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Benn is a wildcard, Hintz is our best player so far
Yeah through 3 games. Lets just give him 6mil a year over 3 games.
Who cares, that he could not score a goal for 30 games like Miro did last year, or that he may get hit and miss significant time and come back and be as useful as Eriksson.
He's been our best player for 3 WHOLE GAMES. Why aren't we throwing mathews money at him already.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah through 3 games. Lets just give him 6mil a year over 3 games.
Who cares, that he could not score a goal for 30 games like Miro did last year, or that he may get hit and miss significant time and come back and be as useful as Eriksson.
He's been our best player for 3 WHOLE GAMES. Why aren't we throwing mathews money at him already.

Why so negative all the time? It's not a crazy thing to think Hintz will have a better season than Benn and that he will get a nice contract at the end of it. It seems pretty clear this isn't just a little streak he's on. You watched the playoffs and the end of last season correct? Really looks like he's for real. Anyone could get injured at any time lol that's a pointless thing to bring up

Reactions: Kipper 17

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Why so negative all the time? It's not a crazy thing to think Hintz will have a better season than Benn and that he will get a nice contract at the end of it. It seems pretty clear this isn't just a little streak he's on. You watched the playoffs and the end of last season correct? Really looks like he's for real. Anyone could get injured at any time lol that's a pointless thing to bring up
Fabian Brunnstrom scored 19 goals in a season once. Valeri Nichushkin once scored 14goals.
Brett Ritchie also once scored 16 goals.
It's not pointless, like I said he's a wild card. he hasn't done anything for any length of time. Players have flash in a pan runs all the time and never get back to that level.
Hence why i said "probably but he's a wild card" until he shows that he can sustain that level of play, which through 3 games sure he has, but it's 3 f***ing games

Last edited:
Reactions: teravaineSAROS

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Fabian Brunnstrom scored 19 goals in a season once. Valeri Nichushkin once scored 14goals.
Brett Ritchie also once scored 16 goals.
It's not pointless, like I said he's a wild card. he hasn't done anything for any length of time. Players have flash in a pan runs all the time and never get back to that level.
Hence why i said "probably but he's a wild card" until he shows that he can sustain that level of play, which through 3 games sure he has, but it's 3 ****ing games

I get what your saying, but Hintz was really good in the playoffs and towards the end of the season

I’m not going to say he’s going to outscore Benn or anyone else, but he’s done nothing but get better and is looking like he could be one of our better forwards

Reactions: Kcb12345

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
I was alright with drafting Harley draft night (let the record show I preferred Tomasino and Kailyev). However that was mostly due to positional need. If Heiskanen can slide over to the right side we should be set for awhile. Harley is proving to be a massive steal so far.

Flick of the Switch

Apr 26, 2015
Honka has made a game-by-game contract with the Finnish Liiga team JYP where his brother Anttoni also plays.
Same deal as Puljujärvi, just waiting for a contract there and showing off his kit. Also his very first Liiga-game will be on Friday.

Every intention for him to get back to NHL as quickly as possible.

Finnish news on it, won't be much use but hey: Huippupuolustaja Julius Honka palaa Jyväskylään pätkäsopimuksella − "Molempien osapuolien tavoitteena on saada mies ripeästi takaisin NHL:ään"

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
So have our prospects not played the last few nights or just not scored? And before you tell me to google it, I refuse to check for prospect updates anywhere else. So get over it.

Reactions: Blindsummit

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Damiani didn't get a point in Kitcheners 3:4 shootout loss to Owen Sound but he did score in the shootout unlike the rest of his team. DOn't think anyone else played last night ?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Amazed Stransky is still considered a Stars prospect

It's just a list of everyones right the Stars control. Not really a prospect.

For some reason the Stars still have Nick Ebert listed in their "prospects" and is not even affiliated with the team anymore but under contract with the Rangers. ( just got traded there from the Sens )

Stars Prospects - Dallas Stars - Team

Funny enough Honka actually has been scrapped from that list :laugh:

Last edited:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Damiani didn't get a point in Kitcheners 3:4 shootout loss to Owen Sound but he did score in the shootout unlike the rest of his team. DOn't think anyone else played last night ?

Porco held pointless as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad