2019-2020 NHL Trade Deadline thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
I think (hope) Commodore is just being a troll and mocking all of the self proclaimed twitter insiders who make up random trades and rumors looking for attention.

LT

XXXX - XXXX - XX__ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
I think (hope) Commodore is just being a troll and mocking all of the self proclaimed twitter insiders who make up random trades and rumors looking for attention.

I think he does it way too much for it to be entirely sarcastic.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Neither of their stat lines make them very desrieable. I guess I would prefer Thornton because this team lacks playmakers a little more than it lacks finishers....

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I would have guessed yes.

Thornton has a full NMC . He can nix anything he doesn't like. Marleau couldn't. Think the lower the potential value. Thornton can be really really picky.

LT

Jul 23, 2010
Thornton has a full NMC . He can nix anything he doesn't like. Marleau couldn't. Think the lower the potential value. Thornton can be really really picky.

And he supposedly has a very short list: PIT, TBL, DAL, BOS, and COL

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Seems kind of like a Cybil market personality here. Some prices way too high, others quite reasonable. Those guys for lower picks will give Nill some hope he can hold out until the last minute and get someone for nothing or next to it. I now bet on either no trades, or the Stars only trade of the day not being announced until after the deadline officially expires. Not the best for my work production today.

LT

Jul 23, 2010
Wow, Kreider expected to re-sign with New York.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad