2019-2020 News Around The NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
It sounds Gallant's problem is more with people giving him input. Giving advice and trying to tell the coach how to do his job are two different things.

I'm sure we have analytics people that look into things and give the information to coach Q or one of his assistants, but it's up to Q how to use it.

Yeah I bet Gallant is wired too straight, he needs to be more diplomatic. Q probably says he listens but doesn't give a f*** in the end.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Seattle Kraken it is.

kraken-jersey-lg.png

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Awesome name. Not crazy about the logo.

Like Chaos2k7 said, there were a bunch of better mock ones that people came up with.

Name rocks though.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
I've lived in Seattle for 4 years now, finally an NHL team close to home again.
Panthers will always be my # 1, but not going to lie, good to have a back up team lol ..sigh..

I use to live like a block from the WHL team Seattle Thunderbirds, so that was the only hockey I was going to around here.

I've tried making it to Vancouver a couple of times when the Panthers were there but it was usually on a Wednesday or something. Never worked out.

Excited for this franchise and hope to catch some Cats games here soon!

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
anyone else notice good ol' stewie rising in the ranks as a sportsnet personality?? still love the kid. caught him doing the afternoon radio show this year (broadcast on NHL network). now he's part of the group anchoring their playoff coverage (it would appear).

he's pretty good!

Reactions: Cold Cat

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
South Florida is closing all trash dumps and making a deal with Arizona to relocate them there.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
I feel sad for the coyotes fans and new ownership. Chayka and anyone responsible should be the ones that get most of the punishment through some sort of ban from the league. That fan base has suffered enough....

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I feel sad for the coyotes fans and new ownership. Chayka and anyone responsible should be the ones that get most of the punishment through some sort of ban from the league. That fan base has suffered enough....

No right decision. No one can tell me, that only a handful of this Organisation knows about it. Sorry those kind of this, will arrive you only it will be discussed about.
For a Owner or Part of the Organisation is only if you get catched or not. If they get catched people will say, it didnt known at all. That is a usual excuse.

And with this decision it is also a warning for anyone in this League think about doing this. I mean missing 3 picks in one Year in addtion 2 next year what will be more likely 1st and 2nd your usual refreshing and addition is striked pretty hard.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
No right decision. No one can tell me, that only a handful of this Organisation knows about it. Sorry those kind of this, will arrive you only it will be discussed about.
For a Owner or Part of the Organisation is only if you get catched or not. If they get catched people will say, it didnt known at all. That is a usual excuse.

And with this decision it is also a warning for anyone in this League think about doing this. I mean missing 3 picks in one Year in addtion 2 next year what will be more likely 1st and 2nd your usual refreshing and addition is striked pretty hard.

The current owner had nothing to do with this. Chayka and whoever else was mostly responsible should be punished, though I'm guessing he never gets an NHL job again. Fans shouldn't have to suffer for this debacle.

Reactions: Dread Clawz

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
The current owner had nothing to do with this. Chayka and whoever else was mostly responsible should be punished, though I'm guessing he never gets an NHL job again. Fans shouldn't have to suffer for this debacle.

Chayka left because he knew thisbwas coming, so there's nothing the nhl can really do to him except as you said blacklist him. I do think the scouts that were actually running the tests should get some sort of fines, that is something the nhl could do, I'm not sure on the legal specifics there....Ultimately though, it's always the fans that suffer for management mistakes.

Reactions: pantherbot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad