2019-2020 News Around The NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Chayka left because he knew thisbwas coming, so there's nothing the nhl can really do to him except as you said blacklist him. I do think the scouts that were actually running the tests should get some sort of fines, that is something the nhl could do, I'm not sure on the legal specifics there....Ultimately though, it's always the fans that suffer for management mistakes.

And that is for me the wrong point, every Scout involve in this should also get payed and placed on a Blacklist. Sorry if you respect the Sport and the NHL, you denied the request or go to the Person to speak about it. That also didnt happen, why? Did they agree with Chayka or didnt want they inform the NHL and the Ownership, something fishy going on.

A fining alone bring there nothing, what is the result about your doing. Doing something bad, get a fining and doing it again, because you usually only get fining.
This whole mess only comes up, because Youth-Player and Parents reported it.

From Top to Bottom this smells fishy and there was more involved. As usual before things comes up, the Owner will be informed prior to things happens.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Lmfao conditional 7th. That’s as low as it gets. Thanks Dale

dale-tallon-e1435611825899.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00