austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Screenshot_20191207-182255_NHL.jpg

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
I give up, what am I missing here?

Guds was a 3rd star in a game a few days ago that I posted the 3 chosen stars for, with Getzlaf taking first honors and Gibson 2nd. This time as I posted the 3 stars again, it was the same with Getzlaf 1st and Guds 3rd except Gibson replaced by Jakup Vrana - hence the copy - paste plus photoshop reference. Did I catch that right, Kid Icarus?

Reactions: PantherboyHTR

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Did anybody see the Conga line by the Canes ? Boy, they indeed are funny.

What I really don't like though is them stealing the clapping thing by the football fans from Iceland at the last European championship. Copying is fine with some stuff, but not this.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Guds was a 3rd star in a game a few days ago that I posted the 3 chosen stars for, with Getzlaf taking first honors and Gibson 2nd. This time as I posted the 3 stars again, it was the same with Getzlaf 1st and Guds 3rd except Gibson replaced by Jakup Vrana - hence the copy - paste plus photoshop reference. Did I catch that right, Kid Icarus?

I think it was more of just Guds being the star of anything.

Reactions: Rahooji

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Montgomery had also a lot of Problems with his Star Players last Season, i dont know the whole Story behind Montgomery and how long it might be back.
But for me listen it like the best Time and Chance to get rid of him. And hope the Player are more happy and play better.
Hasnt also the Owner question out the Players in Dallas?

Crossbar

Apr 29, 2003
48" above the ice
Montgomery had also a lot of Problems with his Star Players last Season, i dont know the whole Story behind Montgomery and how long it might be back.
But for me listen it like the best Time and Chance to get rid of him. And hope the Player are more happy and play better.
Hasnt also the Owner question out the Players in Dallas?
I could be wrong, but I believe that was Stars CEO Jim Lites fault, unless there was something else?

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017

Its probably that radio interview. That's ****ing bull**** if it is.

Unlikely.

He says "material act of improfessionalism". That doesn't sound like a bad interview. Plus, why not tell the players if that was the problem?

Also, Nill supposedly spoke to legal counsel. Not sure this has anything to do with hockey/the team at all...

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Also, Nill supposedly spoke to legal counsel. Not sure this has anything to do with hockey/the team at all...
I see no reasons why he wouldn't speak to legal counsel. He might want to make sure that he still gets paid the rest of his salary. There were discussions a few weeks back with Peters that if he was fired/contract terminated due to conduct, the Flames might not have to pay the rest of his salary. In that type of environment, legal counsel is a must in gray situations.

Reactions: PantherboyHTR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad