2019-2020 News Around The NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
I see no reasons why he wouldn't speak to legal counsel. He might want to make sure that he still gets paid the rest of his salary. There were discussions a few weeks back with Peters that if he was fired/contract terminated due to conduct, the Flames might not have to pay the rest of his salary. In that type of environment, legal counsel is a must in gray situations.
I mean yeah, but would a legal counsel find a way to fire him without paying the salary if the problem was just an interview?
Plus the fact that the players weren't told either what happened... it has to be something else IMO.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011

Main Finnish PBP guy who has some connections (obviously take it with a grain of salt since he has no track record), "firing related to alcohol consumption and poor behaviour caused by it" according to his source.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
PDB was just let go by SJS. When he was here on Sunday he looked like a Dead Man Walking. No life at all whatsoever behind the bench. Kind of looked like Boog did most of the coaching actually.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Sooooo, assuming you weren't a fan of boogie as an HC? He's done a great job with our PK the first time around and since he came back.
I was for sure! Games were always entertaining even though way too loose on D

BUT this is more cause of Couture whining on Social Media

I am happy for Boughner and hope he has lots of success! I liked the Sharks before but Evander Kane is a f***ing clown. Can't stand him

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
Any of you guys care to fill us Sharks fans on how Boogie was as an HC? Like how did his system run?

Our PK was awesome when he was here, went to shit when he left, and is great again now that he's back.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
DeBoer is fired as Sharks Coach, Boughner is taking over the Sharks.
Sharks are so f***ed up, maybe he works better with the Sharks Team we will see. But we could need DeBoers Defensive Coach Part. His Years in NJ still well known as one of the best defensive Teams in the League, also the Time his been with the Panthers they played more defensive.

We could need him as Assistant Coach or maybe he wanna take a Time out.

Reactions: harv33173

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Any of you guys care to fill us Sharks fans on how Boogie was as an HC? Like how did his system run?

Our PK was awesome when he was here, went to **** when he left, and is great again now that he's back.

We was happy when he was gone, our great PP in that Time, belongs to the work of McFarland. His art to talk and play Hockey doesnt get well here.
I saw not much of a System as HeadCoach. I hope he found now a System to play Hockey.

But aslong he works in the Sharks organisation, all should be good. But in my Opinion he is no Headcoach or a Coach overall, no matter he is doing this JOb.
But the Roster that Time was something different then our current Roster is.
But you hear always Guys has to stand up for each other, play with Energy, 1on1 Battels and the usual phrase you say. But on Ice doesnt saw much of that.

In his second Year we had the Goalie Issue that Lou was coming to an End and the Back Ups sucked. But Barkov and Huberdeau had near a 100 Point Carrer.
But with 273 GA all our Top Players ended up -3 till -27. So defensive Part might not be his best Part.

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007

Our PK was awesome when he was here, went to **** when he left, and is great again now that he's back.
Not sure whether it was purely Booger, but we were a very run and gun team when he was behind the bench. Odd man rushes were plentiful both ways.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Not sure whether it was purely Booger, but we were a very run and gun team when he was behind the bench. Odd man rushes were plentiful both ways.

It’s been like that the last two years under Deboer. Also, our team defense has been hot garbage. Hopefully he learned. Did the team play hard for him Throughout both years?

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
I feel your pain.

I think the Sharks last year were the only team statistically worse than we were when it came to goaltending. So yeah, we definitely have some similarities haha. A part of me would be happy if the Sharks now won the Stanley Cup with Boughner considering the amount of shit he got by some Panthers fans. However, I can't see the Sharks winning the cup with Jones as their starter, unless he goes on a crazy hot run. Weirder things have happened I suppose!

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
I think the Sharks last year were the only team statistically worse than we were when it came to goaltending. So yeah, we definitely have some similarities haha. A part of me would be happy if the Sharks now won the Stanley Cup with Boughner considering the amount of **** he got by some Panthers fans. However, I can't see the Sharks winning the cup with Jones as their starter, unless he goes on a crazy hot run. Weirder things have happened I suppose!

his confidence is shot. Unless Korenar or Shortridge came up and became our Binnington I don’t think it’s going to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad