Injury Report: 2019-2020 Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
I’ve noticed a lot of AHL call ups who get injured early on. Which made me thing: do you wonder if it is in some player’s interest to get a long injury during a call up for short monetary gains. I think that earring 10X the amount you make in the AHL for a month or two could really help you out.

*I know that there are other reasons that it is tactically bad ... just focusing in on munoey grabbers. ;-)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Brook and Hudon both got injured in practice today, both were hit in the mouth, Brook was bleeding a lot. hopefully they are ok to play tomorrow but we'll have to wait to hear.

So Blandisi is here for 5 minutes and is now out for weeks which could mean the rest of the season.

Juulsen didn't make the road trip for tomorrow's game but that's no surprise. The fact that he's practicing with the team is good enough for now.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
So Blandisi is here for 5 minutes and is now out for weeks which could mean the rest of the season.

Juulsen didn't make the road trip for tomorrow's game but that's no surprise. The fact that he's practicing with the team is good enough for now.
It’s frustrating too because both Blandisi and the other guy were flying out there. I just can’t get over the injuries in this organization this season.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002

He's been suspect the last 25 games. I don't wish an injury on him, but he won't be missed. His lack of size is really evident out there, the other teams are running the play on his side of the ice all the time. Not only is he getting hammered, but the poor sucker paired up with him has to take 2x the punishment covering up for his weak play. Folin is a better solution, I'm not sure why the team is set on Mete, other than the fact they stick to their favorites beyond a reasonable capacity. I know the Mete lovers are going to be all over me for dumping on the reincarnation of 'Rudy', but he's a 6-7th dman on a good team, at best, should never ever see the ice in a 4-5 role.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Wait, they actually announced the nature of the injury?
From the Habs release, link above

The Montreal Canadiens announced on Wednesday that defenseman Victor Mete will be out for the remainder of the regular season due to a fractured foot.

Mete suffered the injury during the game in Detroit on February 18.
They waited until the trade deadline was past to announce the news.

Or it takes 8 days to get an x-ray.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Nice, glad that Norlinder will be back, but concerned that it was a concussion as I know he was said to be close to returning and then was out for another 2 weeks or so.

Cenzo_

Dec 11, 2006
Montreal
Man what is up with injuries this year. It is like we are curse. That or the hockey gods want us to get in a good lottery position and win the 1st overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad