Jul 12, 2018
What a year for injuries.

Kotka out with a Spleen injury.

That's a first I've seen.

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004

Marcotte on the radio just said that this may cause Kotkaniemi to miss the rest of the season.

Well that’s some terrible timing if that’s the case as he was putting up points and gaining confidence in Laval.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
Only Mete on injury list.................so where did the kid go? No one seems to be talking Drouin at all? Strange...took his puck and went home?
It’s weird because the same thing happened 2 years ago with all the injuries. The last couple months, it seems guys started dropping like flies. I think when they know they’re eliminated, some of them mail it in or even take the rest of the season off to “recover”. I know it sounds crazy, but for some guys , I question their commitment. I honestly do

Reactions: BLONG7

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
It’s weird because the same thing happened 2 years ago with all the injuries. The last couple months, it seems guys started dropping like flies. I think when they know they’re eliminated, some of them mail it in or even take the rest of the season off to “recover”. I know it sounds crazy, but for some guys , I question their commitment. I honestly do
Perhaps, but in order to be able to know if it is unique to our team, you have to collect the data from other non-playoff teams besides the Habs over the years.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
If Tatar is shut down that will be our 9th player in the organization to be out for the season. I don't think i've ever seen anything close to that bad before.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
The player or the Habs management, they both have good reason to take more time for recovery. If they were running for a place in PO it would be different.

But another thing is : looks like Habs players and prospects are fragile like porcelaine or what?

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
There is probably another thread but what's the status of Mete's injury? Is he expected to be back for the Pitts' series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad