Injury Report: 2019-2020 Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Some of the beat writers that follow the Habs have said that Weber's injury may end up being a long term thing and he will likely be done for the season. I can't remember who wrote it, but it was some who do follow the team. I'll post when I find it.

And Danault will need some dental work. No update on if he'll miss any games and if so, his long he'll be out.

Reactions: vokiel

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
Some of the beat writers that follow the Habs have said that Weber's injury may end up being a long term thing and he will likely be done for the season. I can't remember who wrote it, but it was some who do follow the team. I'll post when I find it.

And Danault will need some dental work. No update on if he'll miss any games and if so, his long he'll be out.
One week to season ending is a huge difference this is Price in 15 all over again

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa

There's enough whispers going around to believe his season is done.

Reactions: habsfan891

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015

It wouldn't surprise me if he came back with a full shield, provided he didn't get a concussion from that shot he took.

Jeez, I don't know how these guys do it sometimes. I know they make a lot, but if this happened to a cubicle mate at work, I wouldn't see them for a year + haha.

Cenzo_

Dec 11, 2006
Montreal
It really feels like the hockey gods are doing there best to keep the Habs in the lottery position. Mark my word, this year the Habs will draft a game changer

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
It really feels like the hockey gods are doing there best to keep the Habs in the lottery position. Mark my word, this year the Habs will draft a game changer

We sure need one in our pool, we do have a lot of potentiel NHL depth coming, we just need one with 'star power'.

(and a couple of wingers with size, but that's another story)

Not sure if Danault will come back either, or at least, I hope he'll take his time.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
It wouldn't surprise me if he came back with a full shield, provided he didn't get a concussion from that shot he took.

Jeez, I don't know how these guys do it sometimes. I know they make a lot, but if this happened to a cubicle mate at work, I wouldn't see them for a year + haha.
If they were getting paid millions and had readily available cortisone shots..ya..they'd probably back at their cubicle real quick.

Reactions: habergeon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad