Injury Report: 2019-2020 Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perrah

Jul 2, 2009
His leg banged Gallagher's hard, WHILE he "went around".
Here is the replay if you want to watch it again. Svechnikov's toe barely grazes the back of his calf. Bad luck , Staal just runs him over after Svechnikov is long gone and he turns to brace with his arms and gets killed by Chiarot.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
good god the smurf village is really hurting right now

Reactions: cphabs

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
So I'm hoping and believe Drouin and Armia will come back on the 27th of January(VS Caps).

Also if Gally clears the protocol, he should also come back around that date since there are no games between the 18th to the 27th. That'll give the returned players 9 days to practice and get into shape.
So around 8 more games before our impactful players come back.

As for Byron I don't even know what to think...

Does this sound realistic?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Drouin shouldn't be too far away as next week is 8 weeks, never heard what happened with Byron, he was supposed to be back and then wasn't. Haven't heard anything new on Armia or Gallagher.

I added Romanov but waiting to hear if it's broken or not, got to think he won't be playing next few games either way.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
OMG now Gallagher is practicing with a tinted visor.

If a tinted visor in any way helps him deal with post concussion syndrome he's not ready to play.

Remember when we brought Weber and Danault back too early in lost seasons????

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Romanov not dressed for today's game, but we still don't know his injury status, if the arm or hand is broken or not.

With Vejdemo sent down, either someone is coming back real soon or another player is being called up or a trade. We are at 21 players (12F, 7D, 2G)

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
OMG now Gallagher is practicing with a tinted visor.

If a tinted visor in any way helps him deal with post concussion syndrome he's not ready to play.

Remember when we brought Weber and Danault back too early in lost seasons????
It's probably just so he can at least get on the ice and keep in shape. I agree though. We should take our time.

Reactions: 26Mats

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
It's probably just so he can at least get on the ice and keep in shape. I agree though. We should take our time.

Yes, hopefully that's all. But I don't trust this management team after Weber and Danault.

RoxDan11

Jul 17, 2018
Anyone heard of any updates of Juulsen? First off, we hope he’s doing well as an individual.

Reactions: 26Mats

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Gallagher on top line at practice .

Hopefully he's not being rushed in effort to "save" the season lol

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017

Gallagher got a pretty crushing blow from Chiarot's knee right to the face. But at no point did he lose consciousness or even look "woozy". I think he dodged (indirectly) a bullet.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Gallagher got a pretty crushing blow from Chiarot's knee right to the face. But at no point did he lose consciousness or even look "woozy". I think he dodged (indirectly) a bullet.

Just listening to him on tsn690. He says he still has no recollection whatsoever of the incident - nor of pretty much the whole day. He says he woke up the next day feeling pretty good. Yet he still had no recollection, and still doesn't, of the whole day that he got injured on.

Yet, we're rushing him back because he feels good now and we want to make the playoffs.

Way too much of a needless risk imo.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
These injuries are ridiculous. I’m frustrated with this season like everyone else, but between the Habs and Laval, the injuries are just too much to overcome. Sure, there’s games they should’ve won at certain times, but there’s really nothing they can do with the mounting injuries. The team is built in such a way that they’re more balanced as opposed to having star forwards to carry things or break open a game. Things have just been too disrupted with all the injuries.

Sand94

Oct 5, 2017
Just listening to him on tsn690. He says he still has no recollection whatsoever of the incident - nor of pretty much the whole day. He says he woke up the next day feeling pretty good. Yet he still had no recollection, and still doesn't, of the whole day that he got injured on.

Yet, we're rushing him back because he feels good now and we want to make the playoffs.

Way too much of a needless risk imo.

Ya you're right! He should probably sit out all season on his couch and never play hockey again even though doctors , yes that's right, DOCTORS told him he's good to go.

Reactions: Goal Caufield
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad