Injury Report: 2019-2020 Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Whats the update about Ikonen?

he's out for the season most likely, I haven't heard any update and he's slated to be out till mid-March which is when Liiga's regular season ends. His team is on the bubble for the playoffs holding the last spot by 2 pts so perhaps if they make it and he's good to go he will come back for the playoffs. As we get closer to then we should hopefully hear something

Reactions: bleuetbio

Darkstorm

I Am Awesome
Jul 30, 2012
Montreal
Once all of injured players return, I would like to see these lines,

Jonathan Drouin - Max Domi - Brendan Gallagher
Tomas Tatar - Jesperi Kotkaniemi - Joe Armia
Nick Suzuki - Philip Danault - Artturi Lehkonen
Paul Byron - Ryan Poehling - Lukas Vjdemo

Victor Mete - Shea Weber
Ben Chiarot - Jeff Petry
Brett Kulak - Cale Fleury

Carey Price

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Got damn. Sure is trending towards a tank year, these injuries are brutal. Tatar is our only natural top 6 winger right now.

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Time for everyone to take their time to heal and not rush anything . We are 4 Pts behind TB for Division and they have 2 games in hand and 7 pts behind WC with teams to jump , let things unfold and not rush people back .

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I think this injury pretty much means the season, barring some surprise like Suzuki taking yet another step. Gally's been our most important forward.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
That sucks. We lose one of our best forwards again, at the critical point of the schedule. ****ing Nate Beaulieu.

These "accidents" keep happening to the Habs. Note that the reason Gallagher fell like he did is that while he was being checked by the player in front of him, someone flew behind him and kicked out his legs. Once the league cleared Nikita Zadorov for his slew foot on KK, it's been confirmed that it's open season on our players. Slash 'em, slew foot 'em, a little knee-on-knee if you like, please yourself!

Perrah

Jul 2, 2009
These "accidents" keep happening to the Habs. Note that the reason Gallagher fell like he did is that while he was being checked by the player in front of him, someone flew behind him and kicked out his legs. Once the league cleared Nikita Zadorov for his slew foot on KK, it's been confirmed that it's open season on our players. Slash 'em, slew foot 'em, a little knee-on-knee if you like, please yourself!
Gallagher just got hit. When you watch the replay, the guy behind him stepped around him. Just bad luck all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad