2019-2020 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Harris with a nice pass that started the play that led to the 1st goal of the game. If they handed out 4 assists, he would get the 4th but it was a smart and quick pass just inside the blueline.

It's been a tight game against 2 of the top teams in the Hockey East this year (and last year), Northeastern had a slow start but has really come on in the 2nd.

Harris scores on a PS, I didn't see it though as I checked on the Habs, damn it. 2-0 NU

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam Michaels

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I just saw the PS during the 2nd intermission, Harris was taken down from behind, surprised they called a PS and not just a penalty. What a nice move there to go way wide and then chip it in.

3rd period started, 2-0 still.

UMass scores to make it 2-1, Harris was on the ice but nothing he could do as he had his man tied up, I think his partner may have screened the goalie as it was a point shot.

Northeastern hangs on for the win, huge early season win over a conference rival, heck of a game.

Harris played another strong game, but they mixed up the D pairings after all the penalties so he barely had any PP time.

Last edited:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Watched about half the Romanov game today but turned it off as he wasn't playing much and was the 7th D in TOI in addition I was hoping to get to see Andrei Kostitsyn but he didn't play for some reason. CSKA ended u winning 2-1, R0manov had 1 hit which wasn't much although he did knock the guy to the ice. Ended up with 10:51 TOI, he played only 2:42 mins in the 1st so that was already starting to piss me off, he played more in the 2nd and 3rd but in the past 3 games now he's been 10-11 mins.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Since I turned off the Romanov game and work was slow I opted to buy the Hillis vs LeGuerrier game from Friday night. What a shitty game as the Soo won 7-1 but it was so boring. Wow do the Storm look horrible, they were facing a goalie that have a gaa over 4 going into the game and all they could muster was the lone Hillis goal. They have to be one of the worst teams in the entire CHL, I know they said they were the lowest or 2nd lowest scoring in the OHL.

Hillis scored a goal but it was a mixed bag. He was playing on what looks like the 2nd line with Ralph and Collins (who couldn't do much out there). They play by play said that the talk was that Hillis is putting too much pressure on himself, trying to do too much. I saw some good and some bad, at times he didn't look him self as he wasn't moving his feet and at other times he was all over the place which is what I expect from him as he's a hard working player. His goal he made a nice move to get past the defensemen and then put it home. He also had a beauty of a pass late in the 3rd to the defensemen pinching into the slot but the goalie saved it.

The play by play said it was Hillis's best game, which was also shocking. They really need to trade him as soon as possible, I know it's a really young team and they want some vets around but that's got to be a very tough environment for him to first miss out on playing in the OHL championship/Memorial Cup due to injuries and then to be on a team that is a shell of it's self.

LeGurrier it was my first time seeing him in a game, I was surprised at how much he was jumping into the play offensively although it's not like he had a lot to worry about since the Storm had almost no offensive punch. He's got the physical tools, size, skating, speed, mobility. I liked how he was able to move quickly out there, he scored a goal off a nice shot from the point, he didn't try to blast it but still got a lot on it. Also seemed to move the puck well enough and was solid in his own end but a game like this it's very hard to get a good read as it was just so lopsided.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Interested to see how long Houde can keep this up as he has 7 goals in his last 8 games, at this rate he's going to score more goals this year then his entire QMJHL career (34 in 159)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
started to watch Khisamutdinov, got through the 1st but switched over to Olofsson's game since he barely played. Watched the 1st in Olofsson's game but then stupid work got in the way.

Khisamutdinov - 0 pts, 2 shits, 2 pims, 6:36 TOI (he played just 2 mins in the 1st)

Olofsson - 0 pts, 67% on draws, 16:30 TOI. That's a big jump in TOI for him, he's been at 11 mins in 7 games now he did play 15:30 last game but that was in Champions league, which at the time was his season high for either SHL or Champions.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
- Chicoutimi is up 1-0 on Baie-Comeau in the first. Houde with an assist on the goal.

- Guelph is tied 1-1 right now against Erie. Hillis scored his 2nd of the season to tie the game.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Also, the Guelph/Erie game is tied 2-2. Hillis with an assist on Guelp's second goal. He now has 1 goal and 1 assist so far tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad