2019-2020 - Around the League (All non-Stars NHL Talk here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Same night Klinger was held out... MHMMMM

Yeah but they wouldn't have called it "personal reasons" if it was a trade. More than likely an illness in the family or birth of a child or something.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Well thankfully Hall didn’t go to the Central. Maybe he’ll resign there and then Arizona will get relocated to the central lol

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
Sounds good, maybe the brass will start to figure out that there is something very wrong with this teams development skills/methods.
is that really a problem? i mean, this happens all the time around the league.

lindell, klinger, miro, benn, janmark, dicky, faksa, gury, roope, dowling.. these are all in house products that have found/are finding success in the league.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Hall’s return actually wasn’t to bad. I always like to think what the return would have been like if the Stars had made the trade.

2020 1st (top 3 protected)
2021 3rd (same conditions)
Albin Eriksson (same value as Bahl)
Adam Mascherin (same value as Merkley)

Not sure who the 5th piece would be maybe Oscar Back. I’d likely do that deal for Hall, though I’m sure they prefer Arizona’s package because of their need for LHD.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Hall’s return actually wasn’t to bad. I always like to think what the return would have been like if the Stars had made the trade.

2020 1st (top 3 protected)
2021 3rd (same conditions)
Albin Eriksson (same value as Bahl)
Adam Mascherin (same value as Merkley)

Not sure who the 5th piece would be maybe Oscar Back. I’d likely do that deal for Hall, though I’m sure they prefer Arizona’s package because of their need for LHD.

Sean said NJ wanted a minimum of Gurianov, Oettinger, and a guaranteed 1st. Seems like there’s a disconnect, but maybe this is the same as Karlsson where no one wants to get ripped off by Nill so their prices for Dallas are higher than the rest.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Sean said NJ wanted a minimum of Gurianov, Oettinger, and a guaranteed 1st. Seems like there’s a disconnect, but maybe this is the same as Karlsson where no one wants to get ripped off by Nill so their prices for Dallas are higher than the rest.
That all isn't all that bad Oettinger would hurt if he pans out but that's not that bad of a deal, if they talked it down to Gurianov and a 1st, plus some other asset instead of Oettinger. I would be fine with it

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
That all isn't all that bad Oettinger would hurt if he pans out but that's not that bad of a deal, if they talked it down to Gurianov and a 1st, plus some other asset instead of Oettinger. I would be fine with it

Pretty sure Sean said that was the minimum ask, so I doubt they could’ve talked it down. Doesn’t really matter now anyway.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014

If true that’s a big yikes for a rental. I could see one of those pieces being included, but all three is nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad