2019-2020 - Around the League (All non-Stars NHL Talk here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016

About what i expected to be honest.

That this ruined his career i don't believe though .

serp

Jan 17, 2016

And he's gone. No way that could've ended in any other fashion after the story was confirmed by multiple sources.

serp

Jan 17, 2016

From all multiple accounts now that Peters seems to be a pretty bad person. Wasn't exactly popular while with the Canes either and the way they improved after he was gone doesn't exactly help his case for beeing a good coach

By the way if you read the comments under the Tweet posted you will see multiple people working for newspapers responding with questions. This could even uglier for Peters .

Last edited:

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Oh boy now its just pouring out . Not just the racism stuff but overall just misstreating people which honestly is often a given with people who say shit like that.

No f***ing way Bill Peters can stay Flames coach or coach again anytime soon.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
There is so much coming out about Peters now. If it’s true (and at this point it’s looking that way) I hope he’s done working in hockey for good we don’t need a racist POS in the game.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
What irks me even more than Peters and his awful behavior is that it was seemingly not just tolerated but aparently even rewarded . When the Canes players went to GM Ron Francis to complain about Peters acting like an asshole he had nothing better to do than to give Peters a contract extension. Like what the hell ?

With all the stuff pouring out now there's no way higher ups on teams didn't know how much of a POS Peters aparently was and how he treated his players. Didn't deter GM from giving that guy NHL jobs . Hell Francis and Treveling handpicked the dude to be exactly the type of coach their teams needs.

The racist stuff may not have been known to them but the other stuff already makes the guy completely unacceptable . Who the f*** thinks a guy who goes out of his way to punch and kick players is a coach that can win you anything ? What if a player at some point punches back ? Because that sure as hell seems justified to me .

Last edited:
Reactions: AveryStar4Eva

serp

Jan 17, 2016

Something positive about someone on the Stars coaching staff . In general the 4 coaches seem to be good people. In general IRC in the Nill era there allways an emphasis on hiring good people its one of those things Nill allways talks about so they better be actually good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->