2019-20 UEFA Europa League

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Also this is the best we've looked in possession all season. Having Mata+Bruno on the pitch is awesome.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
That was about 3 minutes completely wasted on a call that should have been trivially confirmed on the first 2 second glance at the replay.

Fernandes converts.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Bruno! 1-0. That hop seems to be the new Litmanen studder step.

It's a smart way to buy time without running the risk of the official saying you stopped your runup.

Takes away some power but gives you a much better chance of forcing the keeper to commit early and letting you pick the other side (like he's done)

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Clear hand ball on Olympiacos, but no pen? We have now been robbed of a penalty and a red card. United have as many penalties in the last three games as we have for the whole season. Makes you think.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Inter playing in an empty stadium (knowing the reason why) is absolutely surreal. We probably better get used to it.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
That was about 3 minutes completely wasted on a call that should have been trivially confirmed on the first 2 second glance at the replay.

Fernandes converts.

I wonder if that's the Europa League system, that the ref has to see it himself. What he was checking if the shot had gone at Mignolet, which would have nullified the red card but not the penalty.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
I know some of you United fans are desperate for some positivity but you really shouldn't take anything from a game against 10 men Brugge playing mostly their reserves as well

Mata also played last week and was barely noticeable

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Martinez going for a corner is desperate by Ajax. Mou's Madrid is the only team level to this Getafe team. Everyone is acting like a dick form coach to player.

We'll actually be lucky if all these sports continue while this is going on. At some point one of the players is going to get sick and that's going to be the end of that.

I'm shocked it has... I remember SARS and it seemed then much much more crazy but the deaths here is about double all of the deaths of SARS.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
A lot of decent chances and possession in dangerous areas that never lead to anything. Need to have more of a killer instinct in dangerous areas.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
I know some of you United fans are desperate for some positivity but you really shouldn't take anything from a game against 10 men Brugge playing mostly their reserves as well

Mata also played last week and was barely noticeable
We struggled to beat Rochdale earlier this season, let us have this :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad