2019-20 UEFA Europa League

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
Was going to say, Germany really pulling out all the stops this year. They are last year's EPL. Honestly a bit refreshing because they've been ass the last couple years
Right but all top leagues have been ass sometimes. Exceptionally La Liga. This league is steady year by year.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I mean can you really shit talk players on a team that are 34-1-0 in their last 35 games?

The guy is obsessed. it's pathetic. His team finally wins an important game and all he does is shit out of his mouth about other teams. One of those teams sucks ass and is still six points ahead of his team. The other is 42 points ahead of his team.

Anywho, looks like Gerrard is doing a pretty good job with Rangers. A very difficult job to be sure as their team is full of players who never played at this level.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
The guy is obsessed. it's pathetic. His team finally wins an important game and all he does is shit out of his mouth about other teams. One of those teams sucks ass and is still six points ahead of his team. The other is 42 points ahead of his team.
I mean for the longest time there were players on your guys' team that I just couldn't consider world class. But after 2 years of playing .900 soccer it's pretty clear there may be a team of world class players there.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
It wouldn’t really surprise me to see United lose or at least be sent to extra time.

There's no reason to worry. Club Brugge will be without captain Ruud Vormer (captain) and Eder Balanta, also both Dennis and Diatta are out. That's two-thirds of our midfield and our top 2 forwards who won't be there.
I know United will probably rotate as well but I'll predict a 2-0/3-0 win.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
There's no reason to worry. Club Brugge will be without captain Ruud Vormer (captain) and Eder Balanta, also both Dennis and Diatta are out. That's two-thirds of our midfield and our top 2 forwards who won't be there.
I know United will probably rotate as well but I'll predict a 2-0/3-0 win.
So that's what happened to him...

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Kai keeps impressing me... I would say Barca should get him but I dont see any space. I'd love to have him one of the few Germans on here not overhyped.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad