GDT: 2019-20 Trade Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

aboriginal

lou ****ing sucks
Mar 10, 2006
LV-426
Send the Canes Domingue with Vatanen, get their 1st. Let Domingue play in the playoffs, they crater and get blasted out of the first round. Higher pick.

giphy.gif

aboriginal

lou ****ing sucks
Mar 10, 2006
LV-426
I heard the real eklund went into a message board and copied all the rumors in the message board and then they had to close the message board

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
Kind of surprised there was absolutely no action this weekend. I guess we'll actually have something to watch tomorrow, unlike in years past.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
Kind of surprised there was absolutely no action this weekend. I guess we'll actually have something to watch tomorrow, unlike in years past.

Think so? I am kind of wondering if this isn't just a somewhat quiet deadline. Some rental pieces will obviously get moved, but I'm really not expecting an explosion or anything.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
simmonds and vatanen should get moved, if they’re still here tomorrow night it will be disappointing. there are too many teams in contention that should be looking to boost their roster especially with injuries. it shouldn’t be this quiet tomorrow

Reactions: Guttersniped

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Wouldn't be surprised if there's a flurry of moves tonight, it always seems like they come in bunches, once the first move gets made I'm sure many more won't be far behind.

Plus there's a lot of games tonight, teams might not want to leave themselves short if multiple guys are on the block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad