2019-20 Tampa Bay Lightning Team Struggles

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
I'm absolutely fine with moving Gourde, but to deny his effectiveness in his current role is foolish. It doesn't matter where he is in the lineup. If he's doing what he's doing, I'm fine with keeping him as well. His line is contributing in all areas of the game right now. Best 4th line we've had in a long time.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
We're not moving any of the roster players during the season except for 13th forward/7th D types. Just not happening.

Killorn hopefully ends up North of 50 points so he has some value when his NTC goes away in the offseason, but other than that I think we have our roster outside of a deal for a player for prospects.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
We're not moving any of the roster players during the season except for 13th forward/7th D types. Just not happening.

Killorn hopefully ends up North of 50 points so he has some value when his NTC goes away in the offseason, but other than that I think we have our roster outside of a deal for a player for prospects.

If we are hovering around a wild card spot at the deadline, some 10+ points off the division lead, I would make a move or two. This team should be 1st or 2nd in the division not battling for a wild card spot. They go into the playoffs playing mediocre like they are with their recent track record in the playoffs then we aren't going far. They'll need a shake up right before the playoffs and to me that would be to move a piece if we can. I know Gourde is playing great on the 4th line now but that bench will shrink in April and the 4th line won't be getting as many minutes. I don't think he will have the same impact in the playoffs staying on that line as he won't be getting matchups with the 3rd pair, teams will be playing their top 4 a lot more minutes.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Thus far Joseph is the weakest link on any line out there but nobody even notices.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad