2019-20 Tampa Bay Lightning Team Struggles

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
What do you mean? Point had an amazing game. Definitely called that one.
We’re not better without kucherov. It’s that simple. He has been playing below his potential, just like point and others. For a myriad of reasons. But to say we’re better without him is just ridiculous.
Kucherov doing nothing on the ice creates room for the other skaters. He is always a net positive. Period.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
We’re not better without kucherov. It’s that simple. He has been playing below his potential, just like point and others. For a myriad of reasons. But to say we’re better without him is just ridiculous.
Kucherov doing nothing on the ice creates room for the other skaters. He is always a net positive. Period.

That is 100% not true and goes for all players including Kucherov.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
That is 100% not true and goes for all players including Kucherov.

Eh maybe hyperbole but when you factor in line matching, etc. I believe that him in the lineup is for the better of the team. Even if he has an epically bad game.

not to even mention the phrase “dragging him down”

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Why was Stamkos not getting this kind of treatment when he was playing like crap a couple years ago?

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
The Sens passed us in the standings. The end is near.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
The Sens passed us in the standings. The end is near.

LAWLZ

It's gonna be interesting to see how we do when we finally start playing games with some kind of consistency instead of having to wait 3-5 days til the next one. Teams have played 24 games and we're not even at 20

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014

I said Point would have a great game not being strapped to Kucherov and he did.
Kuch was playing so bad it dragged down whoever he was playing with 5 on 5.

I never said we are better without Kuch. I said expect a big game from Brayden Point

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
3 TB scouts at the CGY-PHI game.

Re-he-he-heaaaaallllllyyyyyyyy??? Calgary feels like a better partner due to having a lot more options. Frolik, Hamonic, Brodie, maybe giving Valimaki a new scene? From Philly... Braun? Pitlick? Oh f*** me.... hopefully not Hagg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad