Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Your argument is "2 games" lol

no it isn’t. I seriously question whether you have been watching these games. Krueger has shown he goes with a hot hand throughout the game and sits players who are colds. And it has worked for the most part. While TOI may look off over a 5 game stretch, I imagine the best players will have the most TOI by the end of the season.

a better complaint is that he may be shortening the bench too much. But complaining about sitting players who aren’t playing well isn’t a great argument.

seriously, anyone complaining about ice time of our defense is relying on past seasons instead of watching the games

BuzzKillington90

Jul 12, 2011
Albion, Ny
The same people who have an issue with how the ice time is split because certain players deserve more; are the same people who have an issue with certain players getting ice time because they don’t like them.

It’s all a silly and illogical bias

lauraP

Aug 4, 2019
"Hey these guys are playing really well lets just stick with what works,"

"Dude you’re coming off as a real big jerk check yourself, also this isn't working the coach is not giving dahlin special treatment and people like you and the coach are stupid im smart"

Last edited:

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Any interest in anyone on this list?

Eric Staal
Jason Zucker (m-NTC)
Kevin Fiala
Ryan Donato
Marcus Foligno
Ryan Hartman
Joel Eriksson Ek
Victor Rask
Devan Dubnyk

I would take Fiala. Staal seems to have seriously fallen and is unlikely to be a good helper.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic

Eric Staal
Jason Zucker (m-NTC)
Kevin Fiala
Ryan Donato
Marcus Foligno
Ryan Hartman
Joel Eriksson Ek
Victor Rask
Devan Dubnyk

I would take Fiala. Staal seems to have seriously fallen and is unlikely to be a good helper.
I still crave Zucker

threeVo

Jan 5, 2010
Tampa

Eric Staal
Jason Zucker (m-NTC)
Kevin Fiala
Ryan Donato
Marcus Foligno
Ryan Hartman
Joel Eriksson Ek
Victor Rask
Devan Dubnyk

Donato. Hartman.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Aladyyn

Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
no it isn’t. I seriously question whether you have been watching these games. Krueger has shown he goes with a hot hand throughout the game and sits players who are colds. And it has worked for the most part. While TOI may look off over a 5 game stretch, I imagine the best players will have the most TOI by the end of the season.

a better complaint is that he may be shortening the bench too much. But complaining about sitting players who aren’t playing well isn’t a great argument.

seriously, anyone complaining about ice time of our defense is relying on past seasons instead of watching the games
Yeah sorry, Risto has suddenly become a #1 defenseman 430 games into his career. Yep, that's certainly what happened. You are free to hold this honestly stupid belief but don't act like it's some absolute truth.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I would like to see Dahlin take no penalties, I would have benched him just for the amount of dumb penalties this kid has taken this season.

If he wants to be a #1, he cant be taking the penalties he does like slashing.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Yeah sorry, Risto has suddenly become a #1 defenseman 430 games into his career. Yep, that's certainly what happened. You are free to hold this honestly stupid belief but don't act like it's some absolute truth.

Or he has played well in his minutes so far these five games....so your complaints about those 5 games...are unfounded? You are more concerned about minute distribution over a 5 game sample than how players are performing or results.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY

This is just a strawman because no is arguing Risto is a #1 dman.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Aladyyn

Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
This is just a strawman because no is arguing Risto is a #1 dman.
He's playing 25 minutes a night and people are acting like that's fine.
Or he has played well in his minutes so far these five games....so your complaints about those 5 games...are unfounded? You are more concerned about minute distribution over a 5 game sample than how players are performing or results.
Yes, I am concerned that the 3rd best RHD in the lineup is playing 25 minutes a night. If I wasn't concerned I'd be insane.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Last season, we also won in the beginning, so I wouldn’t be so happy that Risto plays 25 minutes and we win. We already had a terrible game against Columbus and conflicting games against Montreal and Florida. I have optimism about Krueger, but there is pessimism about our roster.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Last season, we also won in the beginning, so I wouldn’t be so happy that Risto plays 25 minutes and we win. We already had a terrible game against Columbus and conflicting games against Montreal and Florida. I have optimism about Krueger, but there is pessimism about our roster.
We played great against Montreal and Florida.

Reactions: gallagt01

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
He's playing 25 minutes a night and people are acting like that's fine.

Yes, I am concerned that the 3rd best RHD in the lineup is playing 25 minutes a night. If I wasn't concerned I'd be insane.

He has been fine. In your mind, TOI over a 5 game sample reflects rankings of talent or something. And that is the extent of your strawman beef (no one is arguing risto is better than Dahlin). TOI reflects things you are apparently unaware of, like context.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse

We had a losing record before our 10 game win streak in November.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
We played great against Montreal and Florida.
For me, these games were controversial, that is, we played great moments, rather mediocre moments, the Mitts line didn’t work at all during the last games, Sobotka in the top 6 with 0 points. Our attack does not have depth and margin of safety, any injury to one of the key players can simply sink us, and do not forget about our goalies.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
For me, these games were controversial, that is, we played great moments, rather mediocre moments, the Mitts line didn’t work at all during the last games, Sobotka in the top 6 with 0 points. Our attack does not have depth and margin of safety, any injury to one of the key players can simply sink us, and do not forget about our goalies.
Mediocre moments? You act as if Montreal and Florida have no talent and we should have walked all over them.

I dont like Sobotka in the top 6 either but he hasnt made that line a liability and that 3rd line, well I dont know what to do about it because as much as I don't like Vesey he isnt going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce