Prospect Info: 2019-20 Prospect Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WesNichols14

Nov 22, 2011
Port Huron Michigan
The videos are fine, and are no reason to complain about the guy. The Kid likes hockey and uses youtube as a medium to get his thoughts out there. While I agree, I don't think his video really breaks down anything special about the player, (ie, a an in depth scouting profile, the way NHL Draft Central does) it does however highlight a player who doesn't get any shine which is cool.

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Goal and Assist each for Mastro & Phillips in a 5-0 Win over Seth Barton's UMass-Lowell Team

Through 22 Games, Mastro with 5 Goals and 14 Points, Phillips 2 Goals 10 Points

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
2 More Assists for Tuomisto this morning in a 6-3 Loss

Now has 15 Goals 28 Assists in 39 Games
Last year Kivenmaki had way better numbers with same team. Unless bigT move to USA I don't expect much from him

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Center vs d-man is pretty important in that picture....

He is leading D-man in scoring, really if he wasn't going the US college route he would probably already be up a level.

Yeah, Ässät fans have been talking the whole year that Tuomisto should PP quarterback their Men's team.

Would also be nice to see those kids together, Kivenmäki on the right side and passing the puck to Tuomisto...

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan

I have a good feeling about Mastro. Lots of skill, great compete level, sufficient skating, hes produced at every level and is having a good freshman season at BU. I would think his biggest weakness so far is his size, but being 170lbs and going the college route that shouldnt be an issue.

Reactions: Frk It

Christien

May 1, 2010
I have a good feeling about Mastro. Lots of skill, great compete level, sufficient skating, hes produced at every level and is having a good freshman season at BU. I would think his biggest weakness so far is his size, but being 170lbs and going the college route that shouldnt be an issue.
I really like him too. Phillips has also been really impressive. Both have to bulk up, but the vision and compete is there for both players. Really like Phillips skating ability, too.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
I really like him too. Phillips has also been really impressive. Both have to bulk up, but the vision and compete is there for both players. Really like Phillips skating ability, too.

Phillips' skating ability is top notch. In the 3on3s, he definitely stood out. As did Johansson.
Ever since, these guys are my darkhorses from that draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad