Prospect Info: 2019-20 Oilers Prospect Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Jeremias Lindewall, our 2020 7th round pick, scored his 5th of the season, increasing his totals to 5-4-9 in 5 games. Pretty impressive production in the SuperElit.

Raphael Lavoie scored his first two goals in the HockeyAllsvenskan. He has 2 goals and an assist in 4 games.

Ryan McLeod notched two assists in the NLA, his first points in the league. Two points in two games now.

William Lagesson scored twice in his 3rd HockeyAllsvenskan game.

I'll have a stream up for Broberg's game today.
Thanks for the update!

How'd Broberg's game go? I wasn't able to watch

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Jeremias Lindewall, our 2020 7th round pick, scored his 5th of the season, increasing his totals to 5-4-9 in 5 games. Pretty impressive production in the SuperElit.

Raphael Lavoie scored his first two goals in the HockeyAllsvenskan. He has 2 goals and an assist in 4 games.

Ryan McLeod notched two assists in the NLA, his first points in the league. Two points in two games now.

William Lagesson scored twice in his 3rd HockeyAllsvenskan game.

I'll have a stream up for Broberg's game today.

I like when you bring us good news!

Thank you for keeping us updated and linked to the Oiler Euro Invasion!

Reactions: McTonyBrar

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
Question - do I recall correctly that the Oilers have a young hotshot Russian goalie that is supposed to be a good bet down the road? I can't recall his name or the league he's playing in.
Hopefully, someone can fill me in.....thanks.

GrinningBuddha

Nov 22, 2010
Question - do I recall correctly that the Oilers have a young hotshot Russian goalie that is supposed to be a good bet down the road? I can't recall his name or the league he's playing in.
Hopefully, someone can fill me in.....thanks.
Ilya Konovalov at eliteprospects.com

So far he's played 7 games in the KHL this season with 2.18 GAA and .930 SV%. Not too shabby.

Pass the Saitl Sauce

Apr 30, 2015
Bear didn’t file for arbitration.

does this mean he accepted his qualifying offer?
He probably thinks his agent and holland can come to a mutual agreement soon rather involve a third party

edit: also arbitration hardly ever awards long term deals, bear would probably prefer to sign long term.

Reactions: McTonyBrar

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Any updates on when any of our prospects play next?

McLeod played today. Zug beat Bern 3-2. Played on the same line again. No points. Bit under 11mins, won 3 of 8 faceoffs. McLeod still at 2 assists in now 3 games.

Bensons GCK Lions are gonna play tomorrow. 15,5h from now. Benson at 1 goal and 3 assists in 3 games. One league lower than McLeod but playing almost twice as much.

Reactions: voxel

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
This is how I'd rank our prospects post-draft. I'm probably higher on Tullio and lower on Lavoie than most.

1. Philip Broberg
2. Evan Bouchard
3. Dylan Holloway

4. Dmitri Samorukov
5. Tyler Tullio
6. Ryan McLeod
7. Carter Savoie
8. Tyler Benson
9. Raphael Lavoie

10. Ilya Konovalov
11. Stuart Skinner
12. Philip Kemp
13. Kirill Maksimov
14. Olivier Rodrigue
15. William Lagesson
16. Maxim Beryozkin
17. Cooper Marody

18. Filip Berglund
19. Aapeli Rasanen
20. Matej Blumel
21. Tomas Mazura
22. Jeremias Lindewall
23. Michael Kesselring
24. Maxim Denezkhin
25. Filip Engaras

I think Maksimov is gonna surprise many people. He has a canon for a shot

Reactions: voxel

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Maksimov won’t even sniff the show

I think he has the size, skating, and shot... but as I recall in one of the Condors thread by another fan... he's a rover and I agree. His game is kinda chaotic. He improved from season start to end IMO but unsure how he fits into a structure NHL game.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Jesse Puljujarvi (I know he's not really a prospect anymore) had 2 goals and an assist, raising his totals to 5-2-7 in 4 GP. I can't wait for his return.

Dmitri Samorukov led CSKA Moscow in ice-time. Kirill Maksimov also played with the big club. Both were pointless in the team's win.

Philip Broberg also led his team in ice time with over 23 minutes played. He has 4 points in 6 games so far this season.

Tyler Benson had a goal and an assist. 2nd straight 2-point game after being held pointless in his 1st.

Evan Bouchard plays at 7 AM today.

Last edited:

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Evan Bouchard scored his 2nd goal of the season in his 5th HockeyAllsvenskan game.

Olivier Rodrigue was loaned to the ICEHL, Austria's top league, and made 31/33 saves (.939 SV%) for his first win in his first start. He is one of two Oilers prospects to play in the ICEHL this season, Cooper Marody being the other.

EkEsnguU8AYB1i3

(^ Olivier Rodrigue still wearing his Oilers gear while playing for the Graz99ers of the ICEHL)

Philip Broberg will play his 7th game of the season at 11:00 AM today. In the KHL, Dmitri Samorukov will play at 8:00 AM followed by Maxim Beryozkin and Ilya Konovalov at 8:30.

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Was just about to write a view words about Rodrigue's debut with Graz but I see McMullet already took care off. :thumbu: I'll link the highlight vid, though.

Reactions: Consultant

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
GCK Lions lost again today. Tyler Benson still playing with Pius Suter and with another assist on the teams only goal.

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

Hairy Apparatus

Mar 6, 2018
Evan Bouchard scored his 2nd goal of the season in his 5th HockeyAllsvenskan game.

Olivier Rodrigue was loaned to the ICEHL, Austria's top league, and made 31/33 saves (.939 SV%) for his first win in his first start. He is one of two Oilers prospects to play in the ICEHL this season, Cooper Marody being the other.

EkEsnguU8AYB1i3

(^ Olivier Rodrigue still wearing his Oilers gear while playing for the Graz99ers of the ICEHL)

Philip Broberg will play his 7th game of the season at 11:00 AM today. In the KHL, Dmitri Samorukov will play at 8:00 AM followed by Maxim Beryozkin and Ilya Konovalov at 8:30.
thank you so much bro <3333 ur the reason why i visit this site lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad