Prospect Info: 2019-20 Oilers Prospect Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Your prospect updates in this thread are the only thing keeping my hockey fandom sane right now.
Me too. There's something pure and wholesome about seeing prospects that haven't been ruined by the Oilers yet.

Ty Tullio had a primary assist in a 5-4 win, can't find video unfortunately. He has 12 points in 16 games, leading his men's team in pts/gp as an 18 year old.

Holloway and Savoie each play today and tomorrow.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Holloway is having a fantastic game tonight for Wisconsin.

3 point night heading into the third on the ice for 4 of 5 Wisconsins goals.

Hows his production compared to what people were expecting this year? I don’t really follow any leagues outside the NHL so I don’t really know how to judge his production.

I was impressed with his play at the wjc despite the lack of production, but felt like his role played a big part in the lack of scoring.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Hows his production compared to what people were expecting this year? I don’t really follow any leagues outside the NHL so I don’t really know how to judge his production.

I was impressed with his play at the wjc despite the lack of production, but felt like his role played a big part in the lack of scoring.

He’s on a 5 game point streak and over a PPG.

He’s the #1C on Wisconsin while still a teenager. I’d say he’s exceeding expectations.

Looks flat out dominant, probably his best game of the year is this one.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017

I said after we drafted him that a season around 1 pt/gp would be a successful one for him.

With 14 pts in 9 gp so far, he has 1.55 pts/gp.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Oilers fans getting a shoutout on the Wisconsin game.

The play by play guys noting that this one and tomorrow’s game is broadcasted in Canada on TSN.

10-6 on the faceoff circle
2 goals
2 assists

Probably rocking an 80%+ Corsi as the ice is totally titled when he’s out there.

Last edited:

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Oilers fans getting a shoutout on the Wisconsin game.

The play by play guys noting that this one and tomorrow’s game is broadcasted in Canada on TSN.

10-16 on the faceoff circle
2 goals
2 assists

Probably rocking an 80%+ Corsi as the ice is totally titled when he’s out there.
10W -16L on the dot?
Or 10/16 on the dot?

ImmuneEH

Apr 2, 2017

People would have been happy with his progression if he was a PPG this year. He's well above that now. I unfortunately didn't catch the game but the fact that he's already won the 1C job and looks dominant out there is encouraging.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
So how awesome is it that arguably our 2 best forward prospects are Alberta boys? The only way that we are every getting rid of the stigma of "no one wants to play here" is by drafting and signing/trading for people that do.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017

He sure looks like he will make a solid addition to our bottom 6. Maybe McLeod fills in nicely down there as well. Anyone have anything on Lavoie on how he’s been recently?

Reactions: Finster8

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
He sure looks like he will make a solid addition to our bottom 6. Maybe McLeod fills in nicely down there as well. Anyone have anything on Lavoie on how he’s been recently?
Hockeydb says he is leading his team comfortably in goals and points despite being the youngest player on the team. Lots of PIMs as well.
Not sure how it translates to AHL standards but I M just glad he got to play 37 gamed this year already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad