2019-20 New Goalie Equipment/Mask Sightings

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Koskinen apparently got a new mask does anyone have any photos of it ?

Thanks
Best I can find for now.

BHDZjy2.jpg

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
UGH to yet another matte finish mask! Look truly terrible and bland, especially in game action under the lights.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
didn't see posted but Brian Elliott got a new mask. not Dave which is nice. it's bright and has antlers because he's y'know Moose or something. I like it, hope I don't have to see him wear it much in the playoffs.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
I want to like the Rinne mask, but it looks off design wise. The eyes above the logos just looks weird. Either go full-out with the Cujo styled animal face, or don't do it.

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
didn't see posted but Brian Elliott got a new mask. not Dave which is nice. it's bright and has antlers because he's y'know Moose or something. I like it, hope I don't have to see him wear it much in the playoffs.

THIS is what a mask should look like.

Easily identifiable, good simple design without any of the mashed vegetable style DaveArt seems to think looks "good".

90% of the newer masks (mostly Dave's doing) will blurred into unrecognizable messes.

But yes, let's add our "personal note" to the mask (aka what's your hamsters name? - favorite food? )

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad