Injury Report: 2019-20 IR/recall thread (Latest - NHL season on LTIR)

pled

Sep 7, 2009
they recalled lilja and macinnis so both milano and atkinson must be out

expect a Lilja Mac sten 4th line that get 5 min max. nash on on the third.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
they recalled lilja and macinnis so both milano and atkinson must be out

expect a Lilja Mac sten 4th line that get 5 min max. nash on on the third.
Happy for MacInnis. He has been every bit as good as Stenlund, maybe a little better. Hope he gets a chance to play.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
Let’s see as many Monsters as we can. Hope to see Fix-Wolonsky at some point.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I'm still expecting Jarmo to do very little and blame injuries for why this team failed to perform this year. This keeps giving him more firepower to use that excuse. We've been down this road before.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
I know nothing will happen, but there should be repercussions to the player that injures another with a cheap shot. It would have a lot of gray area, but it needs to happen. If it isn't blatant, the player that injures usually doesn't even get a minor penalty.

The player should have to sit out as long as injured player is out, and lose substantial salary. That would stop the cheap shots pretty quick. It is a pandoras box, but this is getting ridiculous.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
I'm still expecting Jarmo to do very little and blame injuries for why this team failed to perform this year. This keeps giving him more firepower to use that excuse. We've been down this road before.

I can't imagine he is going to look to improve the team until the off-season. I don't think we should be looking to buy at the deadline.

Reactions: koteka

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
I know nothing will happen, but there should be repercussions to the player that injures another with a cheap shot. It would have a lot of gray area, but it needs to happen. If it isn't blatant, the player that injures usually doesn't even get a minor penalty.

The player should have to sit out as long as injured player is out, and lose substantial salary. That would stop the cheap shots pretty quick. It is a pandoras box, but this is getting ridiculous.

The players' union would never let this happen. 99/100 times these types of hits and crosschecks are innocuous

Last edited:

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH

2E6ED149-E0EF-4E4F-B578-B2B67B188983.gif

Reactions: Jovavic

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Anderson, Atkinson, Bemstrom, Bjorkstrand, Collins, Dalpe, Dubinsky, Hannikainen, Milano, Murray, Nutivaara, Peeke, Savard?

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
All four RWs from Opening Night are out, likely until early January.

Milano and Savard should be back tonight, if not right after the Christmas break.

EDIT - Milano remains out tonight, Savard comes back in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad