Injury Report: 2019-20 IR/recall thread (Latest - NHL season on LTIR)

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Is it time to question CBJ medical staff? Trainers?

His many players are not meeting their expected return dates or return just to re-injure themselves?

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Is it time to question CBJ medical staff? Trainers?

His many players are not meeting their expected return dates or return just to re-injure themselves?

Maybe? We've (HF posters) been doing this for years WRT lengthy recoveries, misdiagnoses and the like. It's frustrating, but my guess is it's just a normal thing.

It's not like the front office wants effed up treatment and uncertain player availability. Surely if your trainers/doctors were bad at their jobs other could be found to replace them. And maybe they have. I don't know.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Maybe? We've (HF posters) been doing this for years WRT lengthy recoveries, misdiagnoses and the like. It's frustrating, but my guess is it's just a normal thing.

It's not like the front office wants effed up treatment and uncertain player availability. Surely if your trainers/doctors were bad at their jobs other could be found to replace them. And maybe they have. I don't know.

I wonder too how much of it is due to having a very young player group that's arguably extra-incentivized to play through/hide injuries while they fight for ice time.

Reactions: Fro

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Record without Murray: pretty much the record

Record with Murray: too small sample size

Murray has played 24 games this year and didn't go on IR until after 12/14. The team played like trash the first part of the season but it is unfair to say there is too small of a sample size. He was playing 20 minutes a game until his injury even though he missed roughly 2 weeks with a broken hand too

pled

Sep 7, 2009
ehh harry at the right side is worse than normal harry. idk what to do with the D pair right now. I think I would break Gav-Sav for

Zach Savy
Mur Nuti
Gav Peeke

it's more balance I think but what do I know. hope murray play like he did last year when he was hot

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Murray has played 24 games this year and didn't go on IR until after 12/14. The team played like trash the first part of the season but it is unfair to say there is too small of a sample size. He was playing 20 minutes a game until his injury even though he missed roughly 2 weeks with a broken hand too

I was just going for a low-hanging fruit joke about the team's with/without record and the player’s oft-IR status.

cslebn

80 forever
Feb 15, 2012
ehh harry at the right side is worse than normal harry. idk what to do with the D pair right now. I think I would break Gav-Sav for

Zach Savy
Mur Nuti
Gav Peeke

it's more balance I think but what do I know. hope murray play like he did last year when he was hot

I might have Murray babysit Peeke and keep Savard with Gavrikov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad