Injury Report: 2019-20 IR/recall thread (Latest - NHL season on LTIR)

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
Harrington? Forever.
Peeke? Maybe another year or so? He still has a nice future in the NHL. it's just a bit over his head right now.

I interpreted his question to mean: “for how long will Murray remain healthy?”

As for your assessment, I do think Peeke will be a nice player in a year or two, although I don’t know if he’ll ever be as good as Murray (when Murray is healthy).

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Harrington? Forever.
Peeke? Maybe another year or so? He still has a nice future in the NHL. it's just a bit over his head right now.
he still need quite a lot of work on the D side of the game but playing with Gav is probably gonna make him look much better than Harry

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Ultimate trade strategy chess move. Well played Ferris
I don’t see it that way.

If he had surgery immediately, he still would have missed the rest of the season so they tried rehab to see if he’d come back. It still wasn’t ready do do surgery now to be ready for next year.

There were 3 potential outcomes and only one of them would have resulted in him playing this season.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
I don’t see it that way.

If he had surgery immediately, he still would have missed the rest of the season so they tried rehab to see if he’d come back. It still wasn’t ready do do surgery now to be ready for next year.

There were 3 potential outcomes and only one of them would have resulted in him playing this season.

I was joking :)

Monk

Feb 5, 2008

ben-stein-ferris-bueller.jpg

Reactions: Socks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad