Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Brandon Saad - Jonathan Toews - Patrick Kane
Alex DeBrincat - Dylan Strome - Brendan Perlini
Drake Caggiula - Brock Nelson - Brandon Tanev
Dominik Kubalik - David Kampf - Dominik Kahun
Dylan Sikura/Evan Barratt

and accept Stanley Cup sometime in early June.....

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Anyone listen to the New Madhouse Podcast? Naveau on his own had at least 10 facts that were comments that were just blatantly wrong. It was brutal.

MileHighHawksFan

When the going gets tough, Hawks fly together!
Jan 16, 2012
Denver, CO
Anyone listen to the New Madhouse Podcast? Naveau on his own had at least 10 facts that were comments that were just blatantly wrong. It was brutal.
Man if theres one thing I cant stand... I think its one thing if you have a lighthearted podcast to not fact check or throw around opinions but when youre a sports podcast dealin in facts but spewing biases and other bs thats a whole another thing.

Another thing that drives me crazy is every other article on espn has multiple typos... like come on you’re the ‘world leader’ in sports but none of your reporters can type a mistake free article? Does anybody proofread anymore??

End rant.

LavalPhantom

Sep 12, 2014
Could not believe my ears when he mentioned that we would have to include DeBrincat to “get rid” of Keith. If it was Seabs, okay that might be the ask from other teams, but Keith?!? I would argue that he still has positive value.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Man if theres one thing I cant stand... I think its one thing if you have a lighthearted podcast to not fact check or throw around opinions but when youre a sports podcast dealin in facts but spewing biases and other bs thats a whole another thing.

Another thing that drives me crazy is every other article on espn has multiple typos... like come on you’re the ‘world leader’ in sports but none of your reporters can type a mistake free article? Does anybody proofread anymore??

End rant.

I'm here for this post. Rant on!

And yeah, Neveau is a nice guy but he is not very knowledgeable. Jay and Powers together would be a must-listen podcast. I've tried to pitch the idea to both. :laugh: No success. Yet.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Could not believe my ears when he mentioned that we would have to include DeBrincat to “get rid” of Keith. If it was Seabs, okay that might be the ask from other teams, but Keith?!? I would argue that he still has positive value.

He really said that? Holy crap. I stopped listening this year because I cant stand Naveau but that's awful even for him.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Not sure what's worse, being saddled with Neveau or the clown Powers used to partner with. The beat that left for Columbus that said the OHL was a bad league. This is probably why I forgot his name, because he was that forgettable.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
I prefer the Faxes from Uncle Dale pod better. I like Zawaski but as was said Naveau is a dumb ass.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Back to the roster, I know it won't be super popular but I'd try to trade Gus for a near ready top 6 forward. I know thats easier said than done but have to think there's a contender out there that would make a deal like that and worse deals have been made by front offices before. With the D coming through the pipeline, Gus is expendable if you can get someone to plug in to the top 6.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
I've never listened to them. The snark and cynicism via Twitter is enough for me.

There is a ton of snark and a good amount of cynicism. But they make me laugh. McClure can be a bit much to stomach at times. I wish Slack hadn't left the pod, he's the funniest of them all.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

Oh yeah I couldn’t believe it.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
McClure is insufferable. Fels I can take or leave, but he's tolerable. Slack is funny. Fifth Feather is actually someone I've known since high school and he's the least abrasive of the bunch.

Reactions: Illinihockey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad