2019-20 Colorado Eagles (AHL) and Utah Grizzlies (ECHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Greer won't be on this team next season. They'll probably swap him for someone like Petan.

Doubt that will even happen... some random AHL player that won't be qualified at the end of the season.

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
Sounds like Greer is getting suspended for getting into two fights, one of which he left the penalty box for, and accruing something like 40 minutes worth of penalties in the last game. Gotta feeling he isn't going to stick around with the org.

He left the penalty box to fight? Not smart!

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Sounds like Greer is getting suspended for getting into two fights, one of which he left the penalty box for, and accruing something like 40 minutes worth of penalties in the last game. Gotta feeling he isn't going to stick around with the org.

Been having that feeling for a while now based on his style not fitting into the way Bednar likes to play. All these extra curricular activities are just nails in the coffin.

He needs a change of scenery. It's best for everyone.

Reactions: MarkT

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
Been having that feeling for a while now based on his style not fitting into the way Bednar likes to play. All these extra curricular activities are just nails in the coffin.

I'm not a Greer fan and would rather someone like O'Connor or even Dries (who has his own issues with too much extracurricular activities) play over him.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland

So what does Philly have, that's about equal, that we might want?

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Six games for Greer

Surprised it was that light... what he did was incredibly stupid and got his ass beat to boot.

The prospect the Avs have in the AHL sans Timmins are not the type that can really great offense on their own. They are third wheel/complementary sorts. When things aren't clicking offensively, they are going to be a black hole. The Eagles most gamebreaking forward is Tynan. He's rolling #1C duties next to Condra and LOC. Shvy is probably the most independently talented behind Tynan, but he's lost on NA ice. He's moved into that #3C role recently with Dries and Megna, so maybe it is starting to click with him... but nobody should count on that.

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
None of the rookies have had good seasons to start, I'll give them time, but it makes all those comments about how Kaut should be in the NHL during training camp even that more puzzling to me.

Yeah Kaut had a good training camp, but he was still behind AHL vets like Tynan and Megna. Won't be seeing NHL while that stands.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Surprised it was that light... what he did was incredibly stupid and got his ass beat to boot.

The prospect the Avs have in the AHL sans Timmins are not the type that can really great offense on their own. They are third wheel/complementary sorts. When things aren't clicking offensively, they are going to be a black hole. The Eagles most gamebreaking forward is Tynan. He's rolling #1C duties next to Condra and LOC. Shvy is probably the most independently talented behind Tynan, but he's lost on NA ice. He's moved into that #3C role recently with Dries and Megna, so maybe it is starting to click with him... but nobody should count on that.
I agree with this. I said it before that Kaut's game is not to drive his own line. He can make something out of nothing by himself once in a while but that is not his game. His game to win battles in the corner, give the puck to somebody that can make plays, and drive to the dirty areas/scoring spots and wait for the pass or the rebound. He will be a Landy light in the NHL.

Pacman33

#teamZ
Feb 9, 2017
Not gonna lie, crap like that is why i like greer. Dude just makes me laugh sometimes

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
That second fight he started -- when he left the sin bin -- was selfish. It cost the Eagles.
(also got a couple knots on a couple of his teammates noggins)
And he deservedly got his ass beat.

BTW, the other team... Pirates? With a big A? Ass Pirates???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad