GDT: 2018 WJC • Game 03 • Group A: CAN (4) - FIN (2) F

Which team wins this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
lol...every year I am reminded why I love finn's so much and I have this tourny/ these threads to thank...I hope Finland wins because I always pull for them, and I think they have a lot talent mixed with a very very bad taste in there mouth....but, Canada is Canada and history is on there side...I just hope for a typical WJ game between to top teams.

clevelandcane

Dec 30, 2011
Ohio
I'm going with 3-2 Finland. Seems like Canada is more balanced all around but if Luukkonen comes up big, Finland can pitch a low scoring game or a shutout.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Is there any way to watch these games online that aren't live? I'll be working during the game and have to miss it. I want to be able to watch it when I get home.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Is there any way to watch these games online that aren't live? I'll be working during the game and have to miss it. I want to be able to watch it when I get home.

If you are watching from a Finnish ip the games will be available even afterwards at Yle Areena, apparently even with the English audio option*.

Jääkiekon nuorten MM-kilpailut 2018 | TV | Areena | yle.fi

(* they are a bit vague about this, it may be that the English stereo audio option is only on the TV broadcast)

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
If you are watching from a Finnish ip the games will be available even afterwards at Yle Areena, apparently even with the English audio option*.

Jääkiekon nuorten MM-kilpailut 2018 | TV | Areena | yle.fi

(* they are a bit vague about this, it may be that the English stereo audio option is only on the TV broadcast)

You can only watch that if you're in Finland? I don't think that will work for me. Thanks though.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
You can only watch that if you're in Finland? I don't think that will work for me. Thanks though.
Yup, it's geoblocked stream, obviously for the broadcasting rights reasons.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
No Eemeli Räsänen in the D,Aapeli Räsänen plays 3rd line center,instead of 1st,Ikonen 2nd line center
Heponiemi&Tolvanen do not play together,Heiskanen plays RD........................OH DEAR.

How is it that,every coach not named Jukka Jalonen knows how to **** up our national team line up,nuts!.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
If Finland wants in this game here's some details which should notice.
1 Luukkonen needs to play really good game
2 Finish all scoring chances what you get
3 No idiotic penalties
4 Play in defence so well as ever possible and do not give open scoring chances Canadian players.

Canadian Finn

Oskee Wee Wee
Feb 21, 2014
The Hammer
should be a great game.

hate when these two teams play. (aside from the entertainment).

I never like to cheer against my heritage, but, I Am Canadian.

So I cheer (quietly) against Finland.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad